Do-follow Blog Comments Service PR2-PR6. Review Copies available

Status
Not open for further replies.

sseo123

Aug 17, 2011
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Blog Commenting is the process of posting different comments in each blog for getting referral traffic and increase search engine rankings of websites. It does not mean that anyone can write anything in any blog, it means that comments on posts need to be relevant, with our intelligent research team members.It will help you to increase your SERP of your site.

PACKAGES

BRONZE PACKAGE
10pr3
25pr4
20pr5
TOTAL LINKS = 55
TOTAL AMOUNT = $42

SILVER PACKAGE

15 - PR2
25 - PR3
25 - PR4
15 - PR5
02 - PR6
TOTAL LINKS = 82
TOTAL AMOUNT = $72

PLATINUM PACKAGE
30 - PR2
30 - PR3
25 - PR4
20 - PR5
05 - PR6
TOTAL LINKS = 110
TOTAL AMOUNT = $99

We also offers bulk packages:

Starter Package 100 blog comments(PR2+)
= $40

Saver Package 250 blog comments(PR2+)
= $100

Super Saver Exclusive 500 blog comments(PR2+)
= $200

Daily Link Building Packages For 30 Days

10 Do Follow Links PR2+ For 30 days = $5/day
20 Do Follow Links PR2+ For 30 days = $10/day
30 Do Follow Links PR2+ For 30 days = $13/day
50 Do Follow Links PR2+ For 30 days = $17/day
100 Do Follow Links PR2+ For 30 days = $23/day

(We Daily use new and fresh links)
"Report will be provided as weekly basis"

Details Required:
• URL
• Anchor Text
• Email Address to which report is to be sent
• Transaction ID

Payments Method: PayPal Only

NOTE:
* All links are 100% Guaranteed Do Follow links.
* The entire work is done manually.
* No auto approved software's or tools are used.
* No Spammed Comment. All comments are written Manually & RELEVANT to the Post.
* The work will be given in an excel sheet after the job has been completed.
* PR is of the Actual Link and its not the home page PR.
* Multiple URL / anchor text can be used.

For order PM me.

3 Free review copy available for member 250+ Posts and 15+ itrader (2PR2 + 2PR3 + 2PR5)

Here I am with my review:

Speed and communication are ok, nothing to complain about.

So let's pay attention to the quality. I got my 6 links today and here are the details:
PR2 - alexa is 80 000+, OBL is 30+
PR2 - alexa is 180 000+, OBL is 7
PR3 - OBL is 37, alexa is 244 000+, non-English website (damn, I hate such links)
PR3 - OBL is 7, alexa is 29 000+ (damn, I like such links)
PR5 - alexa is 13 000+, 200+ OBL (rather authoritative resource, BUT OBL is TOO much inho. I'd rather get link from the page of this website with PR0 but with OBL less than 10)
PR5 - alexa is 10 000+, OBL is 50

If you ask me, I think that 2 links of those 6 I don't use usually, don't get me wrong, those links are not harmful, I just count them to be useless, but another 4 are pretty qualitative, especially the one with OBL 7 and alexa 29 000+

So my opinion is that this package is 100% useful for seo of any website, no matter what age and/or thematics your website has.

P.S. what I did like about this provider is that comment texts are different so it leaves less footprints.

P.S.S. Thanks provider for a free review package :)

Thanks for the detail review
Here I am with my review:

Speed and communication are ok, nothing to complain about.

So let's pay attention to the quality. I got my 6 links today and here are the details:
PR2 - alexa is 80 000+, OBL is 30+
PR2 - alexa is 180 000+, OBL is 7
PR3 - OBL is 37, alexa is 244 000+, non-English website (damn, I hate such links)
PR3 - OBL is 7, alexa is 29 000+ (damn, I like such links)
PR5 - alexa is 13 000+, 200+ OBL (rather authoritative resource, BUT OBL is TOO much inho. I'd rather get link from the page of this website with PR0 but with OBL less than 10)
PR5 - alexa is 10 000+, OBL is 50

If you ask me, I think that 2 links of those 6 I don't use usually, don't get me wrong, those links are not harmful, I just count them to be useless, but another 4 are pretty qualitative, especially the one with OBL 7 and alexa 29 000+

So my opinion is that this package is 100% useful for seo of any website, no matter what age and/or thematics your website has.

P.S. what I did like about this provider is that comment texts are different so it leaves less footprints.

P.S.S. Thanks provider for a free review package :)

Review:

I received my links in a very fast speed and turnaround time. It was pretty much a few hours to be honest which is incredibly good. Actually, very very good. 5/5

Quality is good. He does what he says. I got links on PR 2, 3 and 5 so 6 links in total. That is good and this is just another great blog commenting service, thank you for that.

Communication was not a problem. 5/5

Price could be cheaper but on the whole it was good and worth it in the end. Price = 4/5

Overall 4.5/5 - If the price was a bit cheaper, this service would be the one!

Thank you for detail review.
Review:

I received my links in a very fast speed and turnaround time. It was pretty much a few hours to be honest which is incredibly good. Actually, very very good. 5/5

Quality is good. He does what he says. I got links on PR 2, 3 and 5 so 6 links in total. That is good and this is just another great blog commenting service, thank you for that.

Communication was not a problem. 5/5

Price could be cheaper but on the whole it was good and worth it in the end. Price = 4/5

Overall 4.5/5 - If the price was a bit cheaper, this service would be the one!

Payment detail sent
30 Do Follow Links PR2+ For 30 days = $13/day
Interested in the above. where do I send paypal?

Let me take Super Saver Exclusive 500 blog comments(PR2+) = $200 with 50% off for my newsite. Pm me detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.