DIVERSE BACKLINK PACK-Links From Hundreds Of Software Sites and 200+ Web 2.0 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom can you pm me an email where i can ask a few questions. not sure if i can reply to your pm with the under 15 post rule.

-regards

Late review here (better late than never?)

I can't really add much to what the others have said... over 250 web 2.0 links and over 600 software links... for $27 you can't beat that :) I'd definitely recommend using raw URLs/generic anchors since it is so many links at one time.

Hey,

Thanks so much for the review. Much appreciated :)

Tom

Late review here (better late than never?)

I can't really add much to what the others have said... over 250 web 2.0 links and over 600 software links... for $27 you can't beat that :) I'd definitely recommend using raw URLs/generic anchors since it is so many links at one time.

Got my report today.

For the price, the quantity and diversity make it a good value.

I can't say that I'm overjoyed about the quality of the spun content, but must admit that it was what I was expecting. After all, there's only so many ways of spinning 1 article into this many posts.

Bottom line, it's something I'll surely be using again, as the anchor and platform diversity is something I'm working on (not to mention rankings).

Thanks so much for the great review!

Got my report today.

For the price, the quantity and diversity make it a good value.

I can't say that I'm overjoyed about the quality of the spun content, but must admit that it was what I was expecting. After all, there's only so many ways of spinning 1 article into this many posts.

Bottom line, it's something I'll surely be using again, as the anchor and platform diversity is something I'm working on (not to mention rankings).

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 9NF212025L53331xxxx

waiting for report now :D

Hi,

Of course, the links do get indexed, usually 50-60% within few days.

Dating is fine, though I won't recommend typical adult keywords as the approval percentage will be pretty low with those keywords.

Thanks
Tom

2 questions: do these links get indexed and if so what percent, also do you allow adult dating related keywords?

Status
Not open for further replies.