DIVERSE BACKLINK PACK-Links From Hundreds Of Software Sites and 200+ Web 2.0 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
DBP_01.jpg

DBP_03.jpg

Review Copies

3 X FREE Review Copies For First 3 Eligible Members

5 X $10 Discount For The Next 3 Members

Post in our thread and claim your copy ( only one per member )

Review:

I don't want the free review copy but I cannot help but post a review whenever Tom opens up a new thread. His services are simply astounding and they deserve credit for the work they do.

I got my report for this service weeks ago, and I must say, looking back at everything - its perfect. And one thing I like about this is the price. For $27.00 you CANNOT GO WRONG. This is incredibly cheap IMHO.

Order guys!

Hey Leith,

Many thanks for the kind words. Really appreciate it.

Tom

Review:

I don't want the free review copy but I cannot help but post a review whenever Tom opens up a new thread. His services are simply astounding and they deserve credit for the work they do.

I got my report for this service weeks ago, and I must say, looking back at everything - its perfect. And one thing I like about this is the price. For $27.00 you CANNOT GO WRONG. This is incredibly cheap IMHO.

Order guys!

PM'd and received the details already.

Thanks
Tom

I will one take review copy.

Update : 2 More Free Reviews Available. Post here and reserve your copy :)

Speed: 5/5 , Excellent speed received my report in next day!

Communication: 5/5, tom4business clearly explained what him will do.

Price: 5/5, Review copy. Bur for this prices definitely you need grab this package to boost your link profile.

Quality: 5/5, Report contains to files, one is a software submission site report. Just look at this numbers: Site submitted 874, Successful submissions 689. Other report is in xls files with Web 2.0 sites. Total 281 sites / 274 links found!

Overall Review: 5/5 tom4business is professional and him know how things work! If gram this package you not disappointing with this service!

Thanks so much for the great review. Really appreciate the kind words.

Tom

Speed: 5/5 , Excellent speed received my report in next day!

Communication: 5/5, tom4business clearly explained what him will do.

Price: 5/5, Review copy. Bur for this prices definitely you need grab this package to boost your link profile.

Quality: 5/5, Report contains to files, one is a software submission site report. Just look at this numbers: Site submitted 874, Successful submissions 689. Other report is in xls files with Web 2.0 sites. Total 281 sites / 274 links found!

Overall Review: 5/5 tom4business is professional and him know how things work! If gram this package you not disappointing with this service!

Got back my review copy. As with all of Tom's services, it is completed very fast. I received an html report with 875 software submissions and 684 of them being successful. Checked a few links and found some live.

Also received a report with 264 social network blog posts. Clicked a few links and all were live. There was 1 article used highly spun and 4 links posted with 2 images on each post.

Overall the project was completed exactly as described with extra links and is recommended if your looking for some fast contextual backlink building.

Last edited:
Hey,

Thanks so much for the detailed review.

Tom

Got back my review copy. As with all of Tom's services, it is completed very fast. I received an html report with 875 software submissions and 684 of them being successful. Checked a few links and found some live.

Also received a report with 264 social network blog posts. Clicked a few links and all were live. There was 1 article used highly spun and 4 links posted with 2 images on each post.

Overall the project was completed exactly as described with extra links and is recommended if your looking for some fast contextual backlink building.

Order one [FONT=&quot]6SF40438RY3250359 (On July 30th)[/FONT]
By the way,the detail is for your PR service"http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/160763-pro-press-release-syndication-through-major-newswires-get-google-news-free-reviews.html"
For i have waited email for couple days,at last fail to get your reply.

Hi,

I had PM'd you yesterday, asking for your email. Kindly get back to me soon so that we could go ahead with your order.

Thanks
Tom

Order one [FONT=&quot]6SF40438RY3250359 (On July 30th)[/FONT]
By the way,the detail is for your PR service"http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/160763-pro-press-release-syndication-through-major-newswires-get-google-news-free-reviews.html"
For i have waited email for couple days,at last fail to get your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.