Directory Submissions - Snail slow & Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejobs

catchmeatjames@gmail.com
Rating - 100%
398   0   0
First of all I would request you to have a look at my OLD THREAD.

Another Thread Here(Just for reference)

If you own a website and you’re looking for ways to generate traffic towards your site, then you’ve probably heard about directory submission. One of the most preferred methods of link building is directory submission and it is used by webmasters to increase the credibility of their website.

Here are the packages I offer

100 Directory Submissions:
$2.0 -> Single stretch
$2.5 -> 50 per day
$3.0 -> 25 per day

250 Directory Submissions:
$3.0 -> Single stretch
$4.0 -> 50 per day
$5.0 -> 25 per day

500 Directory Submissions:
$6.0 -> single stretch
$7.0 -> 100 per day
$8.0 -> 50 per day

750 Directory Submissions:
$8.0 -> single stretch
$9.0 -> 100 per day
$10 -> 50 per day

1000 Directory Submissions:
$10 -> single stretch
$12 -> 200 per day
$13 -> 100 per day
$14 -> 50 per day

1250 Directory Submissions:
$13-> single stretch
$15 -> 200 per day
$16 -> 100 per day
$17 -> 50 per day

1500 Directory Submissions:
$15 -> single stretch
$17 -> 200 per day
$18 -> 100 per day
$19 -> 50 per day

1750 Directory Submissions:
$18 -> single stretch
$20 -> 200 per day
$22 -> 100 per day
$24 -> 50 per day

2000 Directory Submissions:
$20 -> single stretch
$23 -> 200 per day
$25 -> 100 per day
$27 -> 50 per day

2250 Directory Submissions:
$23 -> single stretch
$26 -> 200 per day
$28 -> 100 per day
$29 -> 50 per day

2500 Directory Submissions:
$25 -> single stretch
$28 -> 200 per day
$30 -> 100 per day
$32 -> 50 per day

Additional charges for E-mail confirmations are as follows
$1 for 750 and below submissions.
$2 for 1750 and below submissions.
$3 for submissions above 1750.

Details required for Directory submission:
1. Title =
2. URL =
3. Description = (300-450 characters)
4. Keywords =
5. Categories = (appropriate categories/sub-categories)
6. Owner’s Name =
7. Number of submissions required =
8. Your Email id = [For Sending the report]

1. Detailed excel report will be sent after completion with list of directories and their current PR.
2. Free Gmail id will be created and password will be given the very first day we start the work, so that you can check reply mails daily and confirm that 0the submissions are done slowly as committed.
3. Six working days per week.

My paypal is : catchmeatjames@gmail.com

Most Important : Prices are Same As Before.

Wow, I was looking for this thread not 30 minutes ago and was disappointed that a new one hadn't been created. Hurrah! Wasn't looking forward to finding a new directory submission service.

PM'd you an order.

Hi. I would like to know:
  1. The acceptance/approval rate of these directories.
  2. What is the overall authority of these directories (PR)?
  3. I believe you shall be responding to the email confirmations if we pay extra $2...right?
  4. What is the indexing rate of these links?
  5. If I am interested in 1000 submissions pack (with 50 submits per day) with you doing the email confirmations, i guess your fee shall be $14 + $2 = $ 16... is that correct?
  6. Is it possible that if I need 2500 directory submissions but at the rate of 300 submissions per month, will you be able to deliver? If yes what shall be the fee?
  7. Do you also submit to dmoz and yahoo as well?

regards.

3. I believe you shall be responding to the email confirmations if we pay extra $2...right?
  5. If I am interested in 1000 submissions pack (with 50 submits per day) with you doing the email confirmations, i guess your fee shall be $14 + $2 = $ 16... is that correct?
  6. Is it possible that if I need 2500 directory submissions but at the rate of 300 submissions per month, will you be able to deliver? If yes what shall be the fee?

regards.
I am also having same questions in my mind.

regards.

I have answered similar kind of questions in my previous thread several times. Anyways, here we go.
1. Acceptance rate depends on various factors like quality of the site we submit, PR, relevancy of the site to the submitted category. What we do is, we try to submit to best possible deepest category. This will definitely have am impact on acceptance.
2. PR Ranges from 0-6 [Please email me for break ups]
3. Exactly right. [We do it promptly so that the deadline is not crossed]
4. Exactly wright
5. Yes, I can deliver. You will be charged the same price as 2500 submissions @ 200 per day.
6. NO

Made an order of 2000 submissions. Payment ID # 5EY67677SB9194546
Order confirmation has been sent and work started.
Purchased 2 x 100 submissiosn to test this out.
Paid - (Unique Transaction ID # 2F716936MC589702A)
Order confirmation has been sent and work started.
Hey there! 2 days and no response>>>???
I was out of town for this weekend. Sorry Guys those who eagerly waited for my reply.
Still waiting for my report
You have been contacted.

ordered!

Crynos: i was able to submit 5 different titles and 5 descriptions for the biggest package.

Still waiting for my report
You have been contacted.

@ALL : If you have placed an order via email please have a reference to it. So that I can track the order keep you posted easilly.

Can I spin the titles and descriptions? Or at least provide multiple titles?

ordered!

Crynos: i was able to submit 5 different titles and 5 descriptions for the biggest package.

Yeah, To the max of 5 titles and 5 descriptions can be accepted for 2500 directory submissions pack. So the equation is simple. I will rotate title and description for every 500 submissions.

Yeah, To the max of 5 titles and 5 descriptions can be accepted for 2500 directory submissions pack. So the equation is simple. I will rotate title and description for every 500 submissions.

Can I still do this with the smaller packages, eg. 250 or 500 submissions? Or is it just 1 title/description per 500 submissions?

Going to place an order this evening but wanted to make sure before I do - does the description need to be submitted in a spun format or does it not really matter for these types of links?

Hello. I want to order 3 x 500 submissions (100 daily) with email verification.

I am not able to pay through paypal. I have sent you the alternative option of payment.

I sent you an email to your gmail address catchmeatjames@gmail.com with the details. Please go through this email and respond suitably.

Status
Not open for further replies.