Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleirwin

Jun 25, 2006
... i hope.

memberlist9wk.gif

ppd2ma.gif

threadcount0jq.gif

It's 3:15 am and I have to be up in a few hours. It's been a long haul, but I'm glad I stuck it out. I hope to be around these forums for a long time to come, as well as the premium forums when they are opened.

Thanks to Aaron wall to posting about these forums in his blog, and of course thanks for Jon to starting this place... I hope it works out great for you.

Jon, just PM me or hit me up on AIM if there are any issues or if there is anything you need from me immediately.

Nathan said:
Good job

Does that mean you only came for the competition and now you won you may not be back?

:(
Ha, no man... you quoted me saying exactly the opposite. My posts will slow down, and be of higher quality... but I'll still be hitting the forums everyday. Just probably doing a lot more reading then posting.

Charlie, that's an understatement... I'm already waiting for the day to be over... and I just got out of the shower.

MisterX... party is in my bed as soon as i can possibly get the chance to pass out... your gf is welcome to come :) .

rembrandt, don't envy post whores :p . i got a kick out of your sig... very clever.

congrats

I remember when you flew past my post count - next time I looked you were in the 200 + post mark

peach said:
gud job man, you were really fast!
thanks! i really hustled the first day and last night... kinda took it easy on the 2nd day though when i was having trouble coming up with thread topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.