Different Class-c IP Hosting

I am using SEO hosting provided by hostgator- pricier but reputable and reliable. I still have a question though- they are giving me a lot of ip's, but all on the same nameserver. Someone over there told me this was still "SEO" as its nearly impossible to determine whether different ips are on the same server...but I dont know- at the very least theres no geographical variety...anyone have any thoughts on my predicament as well as $tates?
Why don't you create unique names servers yourself? It takes me all of 5 minute at namecheap. Check with your domain registrar.

Why don't you create unique names servers yourself? It takes me all of 5 minute at namecheap. Check with your domain registrar.

like i said, at first i mostly did so 75% or more of them are...
i have a few namecheap (and like it) but most are through godaddy and domaincheapsters.com (godaddy reseller from i think im guy brian johnson... it tends to be cheaper but exact same as GD manager etc)

the thing isn't the effort involved so much at all.... its that i specifically have been told NOT to do this....

quote from "Link Juice Force" ebook on domains/networks from "Paul Clifford" :

"
  • When you setup your domain in cpanel or WHM - do not use a custom nameserver OR use a customer name server which is the same as the domain name. Alternatively use the generic nameserver that the hosting company use. (This is to avoid any pattern established that can link your sites together - if you are using a generic hosting account nameserver - then so are 1000s of other sites - so there will be no pattern)"
not the only place i have heard similar....

thanks guys

unagi+++

I started using skynet, they've worked well for me thus far.

i've been curious to try these guys - they have a very wide range of A B and C classes around the world on offer...

Anyone else have experiences with them at all?

Hi Guys..

dont work with thebestseohosting . Extremly slow, very bad service, and they have changed my ips and no one told me. And for 5 of my buddies to. !!

Svenson

buying hosts from small providers is the cheapest way. but it is no newbie-toy, you must be knowledgeable about management. maybe off topic but just keep in mind that C class matter is overrated.

Curious why you think its overrated?

I use GreenGeeks shared hosting and I'm satisfied.

Not much downtime except for 1-2 hr maintenance every 4 months or so. Excellent support.

Been on them for more than 1 year.

I use GreenGeeks shared hosting and I'm satisfied.

Not much downtime except for 1-2 hr maintenance every 4 months or so. Excellent support.

Been on them for more than 1 year.

ANy idea how many c-Class ip do you have access to with GreenGeeks shared hosting?

I have heard aseohosting.com is a reseller for seowebhosting.net --- dont know for sure if people i spoke with were blowing smoke, but thanks for the list here, a couple i didn't know about i'll be checking out

They do seem to use the same ip's as SEOwebHosting.net, test ordered from both and got very similar blocks from each of them

Anyone used ideastack? They have 100 ips for $100 per month but there reviews vary a lot.. Will be probably trying out a small package from them to see what they can deliver, but if anyone has any experience with them, i would appreciate hearing them :)

im just talking to ideastack support (chat) they charge $2 per dedicated ip. Good price but does anyone have an idea if they are reliable/offer good service?

*** Nevermind, i just answered my own question reading some bad reviews at webhostingforum***

UNAGI: Skynet works really well for me, their support is top notch, never any downtime or problems with them, but im looking to diversify my hosting.

Hosting

Fellows, I'm just staring. Looking for reliable hosting preferable Prosper 202 installed. Someone suggested BeyondHosting but went to their website and tried for 3 days to get in touch with someone.No response. Also, what package I have to consider. How hard to install Prosper 202, if host doesn't have one.
Renaff1