Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Guess who's back, back again...

Layered Links is back, tell a friend...

A little more than two weeks ago, we re-introduced the majority of you to Layered Links. You responded by flooding us with orders. The Layered Links team and cutting edge project management system took the pounding like Cam, Mattseh and Micha at Temptations in Nana Plaza...wait wat? I mean, you guys stress tested both our infrastructure and kick ass manual link building team. Both aspects came through it with flying colors and now the results are coming in.

I've been hounded over the weekend by people about re-opening this thread (Open thread or not, you can always Order Here) so they could place more orders and leave their feedback. So, here's the thread, hopefully they'll follow through and share their results with the rest of you.

Local SEO

I've been getting barraged on skype and via PM regarding using Layered Links for local SEO. Not running the production end of things, I'm not intimately familiar with the keywords and URLs on every project, so I promised to dig through some recently completed projects and report back on the effectiveness of using Layered Links for local (ie, Geo specific keywords) sites. The results were interesting.

Projects completed at least two and not more than six weeks ago:

Numerous #1 rankings.

Numerous A (in the map) listings.

Countless (ok, I could have counted them but I'm lazy, it was like "yep, top 3, next keyword, ok that one't top 3 on the map too, etc") top 3 rankings and/or A-B-C on the map listings.

In some less competitive niches, the majority of the front page (7,8 or 9 out of 10) was made up of the target url(s) and then the actual hand made manual properties.

I found 2 (out of ~15 projects I looked through that made the criteria) projects where none of the target urls or Layered Links created properties were on page one or on the top 7(10) map listings. One was almost 6 weeks completed, the other barely two. In no way is this a complete study, as we have hundreds of projects and no way to search them other than manually. From this some what limited data, I'd say Layered Links should be considered in your Local SEO arsenal. Hope that helps.

And finally, here's the meat and potatos from the last thread so I don't have to write anymore, it's early, I need more coffee and it's supposed to snow 3"-6" today...

It's recently come to my attention that the majority of you think Layered Links is long gone and dead. While SEO agencies world wide have grown to love Layered Links for it's manual "white hat" tier one linkbuilding, consistently positive results and not one incident (in over 1400 projects) of any negative attention from the big G, it appears that the general WickedFire populace has forgotten about us in their constant chasing of shiny objects.

That has been a mistake on your part.

While lots of BST services have catchier (or maybe not) names and are packed full of shiny sales graphics and big claims, Layered Links is the only company actively selling links on WF that ranks for high competition SEO and linkbuilding terms, <snipped out some snarky shit comparing LL to the competition, which in itself is a misnomer...Layered Links has an unparelleled track record)

In short, lettuce be cereal...

If you're not using Layered Links as the base of your link building, you're doing it wrong.

Why?

Results

January 1st I decided to test Layered Links for some high competition SEO and linkbuilding terms. Who better to test against than other people trying to sling links, no? The results were a rousing success, with many top 5 rankings totalling over 50,000 exact searches per month and top 10 for another 100,000 worth of searches. Here's one search in the 15k/month range.

high-comp-seo-term.png

Excellent Back End Tracking System & Professional Customer Service

You'll never have to wonder what the status of your project is...just log in and look. And if you see something you don't like or have a question about, it's one easy click to contact Grind (Sales) or Micha (Production). We strive daily for S.U.C.S (Super Ultimate Customer Service), not suckage. Disclaimer: Don't hit me up asking me for on site optimization or general SEO advice, my role as support with Layered Links is strictly sales questions. If you need SEO Consulting, you know where to get it.

LL-back-end.png

^ Redacted some info to make life harder on the copycats, buyers will have full access to what's going on with their projects. ^

Constant Innovation

I've designed every Layered Links package since November of 2010. And like that horrible Hair Club For Men commercial from the 90's, I'm not just the President (ok, Chief R&D Faggot) but a client as well. I designed Layered Links to be used in MY SEO endeavors, and then, through economy of scale, figured out how to offer it to other discerning SEOs at a profit. As the big G has changed shit, I've changed shit (what, was I gonna quit and start flipping burgers?) so my sites kept ranking and I kept banking. And since I find it easier to order my own projects through the Layered Links admin panel than line out my VA's by hand, you'll always get the current incarnation of what I'm doing to frontpage my SERPs.

FAQ

If Layered Links works so well, how come you sell instead of keeping it to yourself and just ranking more sites?

Economy of scale. We've streamlined the system for maximum productivity, allowing us to provide a top notch service at an affordable price and maintain a profit margin. Subsequently, I like to take my shares of the profits and buy other links that have synergistic (result is greater than the sum of it's parts) properties with the Layered Links packages. I typically focus on links that provide the greatest SERP increase when combined with Layered Links as well as links that I can't easily and affordably recreate in house. Basically, the more Layered Links packages we sell, the more of my own sites I do rank.

What links do you like to combine with Layered Links?

Sign up for a free account here, there's a checklist in the News section detailing what we like to use in conjunction with Layered Links, depending on goals. I'll also be writing a Members Only (no, we won't have cool jackets) newsletter that will be posted inside your account that will cover basic and advanced SEO tactics/systems/tools/etc. So go sign up already...

How come if the packages always change with Google updates they don't look different to me?

Great question. Wickefire is rife with copycats. It's also a popular honeypot for the web spam team of a certain large search engine. I've found that it's best not to advertise exactly what we're doing, and why. Again, I order these packages on all my own important sites, every month. I want them to work as well as possible and I'm constantly testing (currently SEOing 118 sites...) new elements and configurations. I won't announce any changes short of new packages (yes, there's something in the works, there always is, it's what I do).

So what now?

Quit reading this thread, click that big "Buy Now" button down there, register for an account (if you haven't already) and wrap your grubby little hands around the best link building package you can buy!

Big Buy Now Button...Click Me

I've been using layered links for quite a while now. So, it's not the whitest looking stuff, but there is a lot in there that I can show to clients and feel good about. I'm doing a reputation management job right now and the first thing I do is order up a LL package.

I like the rework they did and I have no doubt that they'll continue innovating since Grind is the mad scientist behind that actual link building.

edit: 1st

Grind, just placed an order.

These packages are the real deal. You can fuck with that churn and burn shit all day but don't complain when your site gets slapped. All the sites that I have purchased LL packages for have moved up. It's not overnight like other services but this shit lasts well past any google update. If your serious about your money sites then you should purchase this, if not don't bitch about getting slapped by using some shitty bst services.

Bump 2/2

Thanks for the feedback and orders guys, I'm excited for some people to post up their screenshots I've been told about over the weekend. Wink wink nudge nudge. Manana.

LL was one of the first services i ordered when i joined Wickedfire about a year ago... it was awesome then and it's frickin awesome now!!

Just received the report for my latest order (3month old project)...

KW1 - #57 to #4
KW2 - #48 to #4
KW3 - #79 to #14
KW4 - #65 to #16

I must stress that i did have some other stuff going on too, so can't attribute the SERP boost solely to LL... but this is a quality service and i'm glad it's back on WF.

More orders to follow...

LL was one of the first services i ordered when i joined Wickedfire about a year ago... it was awesome then and it's frickin awesome now!!

KW1 - #57 to #4
KW2 - #48 to #4
KW3 - #79 to #14
KW4 - #65 to #16

I must stress that i did have some other stuff going on too, so can't attribute the SERP boost solely to LL... but this is a quality service and i'm glad it's back on WF.

More orders to follow...

How many exact searches this keywords ?

KW1 - #57 to #4
KW2 - #48 to #4
KW3 - #79 to #14
KW4 - #65 to #16

More orders to follow...

And Boom Goes The Dynamite!!!!

How many exact searches this keywords ?

Wrong question. The better question is how much money is theallspark making off those terms. He disclosed it to me privately and needless to say, I won't be giving away any details publicly.

I will say that the search volume is in the range that I would consider "semi-low" (but with HUGE EPC) but also in the range that other service providers on here refer to as "very high". However, the competition for these super high value terms is intense.

Also, theallspark builds damn good sites, you couldn't expect these results in this niche with a crappy thin site. Additionally, as he stated, he combined Layered Links with other SEO efforts, which as you can see here, I've maintained is crucial for success. Treat Layered Links as the building blocks, the foundation if you will, to your long term success and slowly add on to it with a variety of quality links and you will succeed.

grind --- can we provide more than the 2 keywords allowed per url? {Is|Spintax|accepted|in your|system|?}

grind --- can we provide more than the 2 keywords allowed per url? {Is|Spintax|accepted|in your|system|?}

Yes, you put spintax in any of the fields in the forms, so dilute your anchors/urls to whatever level you want.

I'm also a big fan of using raw url variations for URL #2 by making URL#2 Keyword #1 a matching URL. Very helpful for staying away from anchor specific penalties.

2/2

Really digging the dashboard feel and functionality, so I don't have to PM Grindstone.

Don't use this service unless you want epic results.

Back from business (snowboarding) meeting bump. Meeting was successful, at least 8 new agreements (inches) were thoroughly investigated. Logging into LL now to respond to any messages and process orders.

Thanks!

1/2

Ah, poop. I was hoping this service would stay under the wickedfire radar forever, but it looks like it's resurfaced.

Now that the cat is out of the bag again, might as well give them credit where it's due.

Been using this service on various sites for over a year now, in addition to other methods I'm using, to rank for a lot of low/med/high competitive terms (and everything in-between).

Anyway, please don't promote this too much Grindstone. =)

Hey Grind.

Sending you a PM.

Cool, reading PMs next, will respond shortly.

All projects scheduled to be finished today and tomorrow are just waiting on completion of the tier 2 buffering links, all the first tier links are built. I don't foresee any delays but will update if so. Thanks!

1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.