DDM Marketing SCAM- Mike Walker Ryan Conway- TECH SUPPORT

I mean i have everything including recordings of the calls with people asking if its comcast, charter, rogers, etc- this is global- calls are going to be coming in from Aus, calls come in from Canada etc... lol I can post real quick an image of what youd see- requesting you do a adobe update, etc- of course when the pop comes up the cookie is dropped- I can tell you what the targets are also for the original media player pop-up - the lander tht drops the cookie- they ultimately are popping 20K Ace of Spades bottles- At the end of the day its not about the BREAD its about the fact that I literally am loosing everything around me, my car, apartment, food, etc because They hired me then fired me when I told them they had to stop the way they were sending the messages, when I started to rock the boat they let me go..... Guess the coke and weed made them think they were untouchable- I can send you the toolbar, pops, calls, etc- whatever u want lol but at the end of the day the WSO thing is not a bad idea... because i need to figure something out- Both of them called my family, showed up at my house and called my fucking mother after I posted this- their GREEDY people- and honestly I dont giveee a fuckk- they wronged me twice- at the end of the day their lucky because I COULD have posted wayyyy more shit- what pisses me off the most is that I introduced them to a call center in India that I represented and they took all their BREAD$$$$ and poached my guys and are about to fly over their and build a building with my fucking guys- not just that but i gave them an idea to use pay per call for getting merchant account leads and they went behind my back on that also- Im sure some of you guys have been in a position where you built million dollar business and have been kicked out- ultimately Im not going to be fucked by these kids AGAIN - not at all....

Yeah see... that just screams of "oh fuck... well.. here is everything in one incoherent last plea for sympathy guys!" -- but without posting actual proof, you dun fucked up and it will hurt you in the end..

So post it.. apologize for being a dickhead to Carter, and you will have saved yourself and regained the power of the crowd... but if you don't... lulz shall ensue at your expense. That is all sir.

PS - You suck at pretending to be a girl.

ultimately Carter you dont know my biz

You'll be surprised at what I know... Mister.​

I'm really hoping there is no proof so my boys here can tear you a new asshole.

Nah, there doesn't seem to be any proof, in fact, someone put across my desk this individual's whole WIA folder, and boy, it's got some lulz...

Imagine a story of someone selling ***** to an undercover *** from their office as a *** *********, and then the video to go along with it. Movie plots aren't even this exciting. Something something, money for deleting a thread, something - I couldn't quite make out what you said over the wire... How many times did they fire you again? cause it wasn't once... it wasn't twice...

But I'm getting too old for this stuff, that's why I kept deleting my posts cause you know, do we really want to hear this guy's story? Do we really need more blood? Shouldn't we be all getting back to work?

Here is the last good thing OP will be seeing for a while:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9I_o4oCW8E"]Dogs Pooping To Adagio in D Minor - YouTube[/ame]

I like that he's calling them out for being based in an apartment as an office.. but he's sporting a Wix site for his "global agency" lololololol

Some people... make for great entertainment.

good-luck-bro.jpg

Shit will get deep with this one. Nothing by comparison to crazypants Grunin.. but this is all starting to get very interesting already lol...

Finally! Now I have plans for Friday night. Hittin refresh and drinking natty light woooohooo!

Trying to ruin multiple peoples reputation with "just trust me!"

Tsk tsk... go harder next time.

expect a knock at tht 4K a month peasant apartment - I mean office... lol :ak::2gunsfiring_v1:

I'm no lawyer but that's probably not a very smart thing to post.

OP doesn't shine bright like a diamond.

No spoilers but... dis gon be good.

****** ** ***** ** was sworn in by ********* Mayor **** ******, who then resigned his position effective ******* **** to become a news reporter.

So the mayor that sworn OP in, resigned to become a news reporter... This story even has political lulz. Hollywood doesn't even have scripts like this.

I know you guys are like, wtf is going on...

0LpD0tF.gif

It really is this hilarious.