Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't his: Court rules

In full serious, there should be laws against this shit. It's not even a stretch to call it embezzlement.

But you know what? There are so many beta cuckold men - in the exact meaning of the word - as witnessed by this thread, that a horrible, despicable, lying person like this woman (gender is irrelevant) gets off and even tries to extort money. All because some men like to put women on a pedistal and think of themselves as knights in shining armor.

Don't you understand that in your attempt to save these women, that you are actually the ones treating them as lesser humans?

If women want equality, they should be held to the same standards as men and you're doing both men and women a disservice by being such white knights.

You bet that I'm going to get a DNA test if I get children, even if I love the woman who gave birth to them.

The rest of you may consider books such as Red Queen and Sperm Wars if you want to understand why this sort of thing happens - and it happens frequently.

I have a step daughter who I've raised since she was a baby. I'd be just as heart broken if I was separated from her as my "own" children. I see no difference between her and them. I don't even like to say she's my step child. I've always referred to her as my child and always will. I love her as I love "my own". If that makes me a beta so be it. I don't really care. I would help support her just like I would help support my own children. Why should she suffer and they dont? I get that I'm not her sperm donner, but that doesn't make her any less my child.

How long does she plan to keep nursing the older one?

This is a 3 year old breastfeeding...

SbAvZ.jpg

This was your comment in the thread about it...

How ever long she wants to? It might sound weird, but it's her tits and her child. She isn't hurting anyone.

How long does she plan to keep nursing the older one?

This is a 3 year old breastfeeding...

SbAvZ.jpg

This was your comment in the thread about it...

yeah, our toddler just turned 3. she was nearly self weened (barely breastfed anymore), but right after her sister was born, the colostrum came in big time (which really engorges the tits with a ton of milk), once that happened, that was it.. toddler was hooked again.

now that she breastfeeds a lot still, she's actually growing more than when she was nearly weened (and she ate a lot of solids).

i'm completely beyond caring about it though. if she wants to breastfeed and my wife is willing, go for it. she gets her moms immunity and her tits stay big. win win. plus, I love when it makes people uncomfortable in public, ohMAGOD BOOBIES1!!!

How ever long she wants to? It might sound weird, but it's her tits and her child. She isn't hurting anyone.

Exactly. I was visiting Jeffrey once and came a bit early because I have nothing to do. I saw his 67 years old mum breastfeeding him and I was totally cool with that.

Jeffrey likes his milk in room temperature.

Exactly. I was visiting Jeffrey once and came a bit early because I have nothing to do. I saw his 67 years old mum breastfeeding him and I was totally cool with that.

Jeffrey likes his milk in room temperature.

I can't blame him. Tit milk is kinda sweet tasting. Much better than cow milk.

EDIT:

If any guy that has kids says he hasn't tasted breast milk he's a fucking liar.

I have a step daughter who I've raised since she was a baby. I'd be just as heart broken if I was separated from her as my "own" children. I see no difference between her and them. I don't even like to say she's my step child. I've always referred to her as my child and always will. I love her as I love "my own". If that makes me a beta so be it. I don't really care. I would help support her just like I would help support my own children. Why should she suffer and they dont? I get that I'm not her sperm donner, but that doesn't make her any less my child.

I have no problem with someone taking on the responsibility of a stepchild, but I would think it was because they wanted a child of their own with the mother.

I just generally think that women who are single mothers are probably irresponsible and gullible, since why else would they choose to get a child with some loser who leaves them?

Because no matter how you put it, it's not your DNA and lineage being carried on if you haven't made your wife pregnant. Do I want to spend the average $1 million over 18 years on a child that isn't mine? No way that happens unless I have a child of my own.

Also, I think it's very morally wrong to pay for some loser to procreate.

Thats really sad shit, I dump the bitch and her offsprings, Pick my kid and make the best for him. Why the hell should i pay for some dudes fuck products!. Lots of other beautiful and respectful women in town..

Such an appalling situation, but I feel he has the freedom to decide what he wants to happen now.

I can't blame him. Tit milk is kinda sweet tasting. Much better than cow milk.

EDIT:

If any guy that has kids says he hasn't tasted breast milk he's a fucking liar.

I tasted breastmilk... from a Cambodian immigrant... It wasnt as good as you're making it out to be!