Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't his: Court rules

JarredLv

Rape and Pillage Canada!
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas
MONTREAL - A father has been ordered to pay child support to his ex-wife despite results of DNA testing that found three of the four children he helped raise are not biologically his, a Quebec Superior Court ruled.

The man learned the shocking news after he demanded DNA testing when he and his wife of 16 years separated in April 2010.

“Since I learned that I am a broken man,” the father told QMI Agency.

His daughters are aged 12, 14, and 16, and his son is nine. DNA testing revealed the son is his only biological child.

To make matters worse, his ex-wife told him his three daughters were all fathered by different men, he said.

The man said he was aware his wife cheated on him several times, but was floored when he discovered the results.

“I was naive ... I never thought I could not be the father of my children,” he said.

Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't his: Court rules | Canada | News | Toronto Sun

I like to think of myself as a peaceful guy...but I don't know if I would be able to contain the rage that would follow if something like this happened to me.

LOL... What kind of court is that? I suppose I would be leaving Canada for good if that happened to me.

what can he do? He obviously loves all those kids. He will be in shock for awhile, but hopefully he at least keeps a good relationship with his daughters.

It sucks that it comes to this, but I would like to see anonymous paternity testing become standard operating procedure.

They're not his daughters you pussified twit.

He should take his son and bounce. Don't leave your boy to be raised by that whore and her brood of demon daughters.

Yeah those demon daughters are his sons sisters. He has some hard decisions ahead of him, his son will be watching how he handles this.

It sucks all the way around.

i guess none of you realize that family court is set up to protect the best interest of the child, not the best interest of the parent ( or supposed parent ).

wither your the parent or not, its in the child's best interest that someone pay child support . Sucks that this dude was the one chosen.

i guess none of you realize that family court is set up to protect the best interest of the child, not the best interest of the parent ( or supposed parent ).

wither your the parent or not, its in the child's best interest that someone pay child support . Sucks that this dude was the one chosen.

So we punish the father for the sins of the mother? What kind of lesson does this teach all four of the kids. The woman seems like a revolving door of dicks but I'm willing to bet that if they didn't force an innocent man to pay for this she would be able to give you names and addresses of the real fathers in a heartbeat.

So we punish the father for the sins of the mother? What kind of lesson does this teach all four of the kids. The woman seems like a revolving door of dicks but I'm willing to bet that if they didn't force an innocent man to pay for this she would be able to give you names and addresses of the real fathers in a heartbeat.

Im not saying its right by any means what happened, im just letting a lot of you guys know this goes on more then you know and why it is.

In more civilised times we'd just have drowned her for witchcraft, and sold her daughters off as slaves or something.

Reactions: guerilla
Reminds me of this: Deadbeat dad flees to Philippines leaving four kids without support | Toronto Star

She didn't cheat on him but got too greedy, so he dipped.

His 10-year-old son was fighting cancer.
His 14-year-old daughter is a special-needs child coping with all the challenges of Down syndrome.
His 17-year-old daughter, once an A student, is struggling at school and depressed.
His 19-year-old son has substance abuse problems and is currently on a methadone program.

That's enought to make anyone leave the country.

I agree, However If I was that man i would be demanding the 3 kids Biological father pay child support. I would not disrupt my son and his sisters relationship but I would not be paying for another mans children. The whore ass mother needs to take some responsibility for this crap.

I have no doubt the father loves them all and is devastated to find out 3 of the 4 is not his but it should not be his place to pay for his ex-wife's bullshit either. I am sure she knows who she had sex with. She can start tracking them down to pay for their own child.

Once you concede that the state should dictate where property rights begin and end, everything else becomes a footnote.

You can be sent to a jungle or desert to kill strangers and die in the mud.

You can be forbidden from smoking plants.

The fruits of your labor can be taken from you.

You can be executed without warning.

And of course, you can be forced to take care of other people. (That is called welfare.)

If you don't like it, abandon everything involving the state. Better yet, get out while you still can.

They're not his daughters you pussified twit.

He should take his son and bounce. Don't leave your boy to be raised by that whore and her brood of demon daughters.

yes they are, 'fuckwit'

those kids didn't choose to have a whore for a mother

hopefully the father can choose to be a man.