Custom Landing Pages - $35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little announcement... I will be moving to my new place starting tommorow, so I won't be available for design work from October 27th to October 30th. Not sure how long it's going to take my ISP to transfer my internet connection over to my new apartment, but feel free to keep placing orders via PM and I should be able to reply starting October 30th. Thanks. :)

ALSO - If you've ordered an LP from me recently, don't worry - you will receive it before I start moving tommorow. Thanks.

Okay guys I am 90% done with my move. I still have this internet connection here in my old apartment, and they're supposedly setting up my connection in my new apartment tommorow afternoon.

So, I am officially open for orders again effective Wednesday morning. :) Send me a PM if you need any work done. I've got a couple PMs from you guys tonight, and I have responded to all of them. Thanks.

Holy crap dude, I saw some of your examples.
I may have lot of work for you.

I really like your iPhone and Zwinky page.
Would you happen to have any more examples that looks like those?
Simple, sleek, professional, nice background, centered content and graphics with call of action, nice curvy graphics that catch peoples eye and make them want to go on.

Are you designs in CSS; just wonderering for SEO value and Page Quality, etc.

Jason, awesome LP you done for me. Thanks a ton man. I'm sure it will bring good conversion and great QS. Will work with you again +Rep

Interested in some LPs. Are you willing to work on templates / other designs? Let me know, thx.

Demon, can you do me a favor send me more of your LP designs?

I'm interested in delivering some workload to you but more examples would make it efficient to elaborate on which design I would prefer most.

PM ME!

Think I may be interested, but I do have a question... Sorry if it's a stupid one.
Let's say I get a custom landing page made.. Would I be able to hasve input boxes that'd work the same as a premade lead gen template's offered by an Aff Network? (hope that makes sense to you guys)

It's very possible, but it depends on whether or not you actually have the correct code that would pass that data to the merchant. I'm not a programmer by any means, but if you supply me the code, I can definitely integrate it into an LP.

Okay, I am pretty much caught up on current LP orders.. only a few left to do tommorow, so I can take more orders now. Be among the first to order now and turnaround time is only about 2-3 days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.