Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'm looking for a little extra income, so I'm offering my design services.

$35 gets you a custom landing page. Any niche, it doesn't matter. I design all my landing pages from scratch so you'll get a completely unique design.

In most cases (unless I'm really backed up), I can have your page done in 24 hours or less.

First THREE people to PM me and order work from me get their landing pages for $25. After that, it's $35.

PM me if interested, examples available. I take payment via paypal, AND ALL WORK I DO FOR YOU IS 100% CONFIDENTIAL.

Thanks Yoink!

So far the feedback has been great! I worked on a couple landing pages this morning, and I'm doing a couple more tonight.

All three special $25 offers have been filled, so from here on out it's $35/page. Some of you have been asking me about buying in bulk, and YES, if you buy in bulk you'll get a nice DISCOUNT.

I like to stay busy, so keep these orders coming... :)

I ordered one of the $25 landing pages. I ordered it at 1-2 AM this morning. MyOwnDemon responded to my PM within 25 minutes. We PM'd back and forth a few times over the next hour and I placed my order with him this morning. He used some images that I emailed him and he had my landing page back to me by early this afternoon. The landing page looks very professional and the turnaround time/communication was amazing. +iTrader for sure.

Hey, everyone. I am taking in a ton of requests, so bear with me, and I'll return your PMs as soon as possible.

I am rolling out a few more landing pages tonight for some of you guys, and
I'll get to the next set of PMs tommorow. :)

The landing page is awesome and was delivered extremely quickly!

I highly suggest ordering a few pages for any offers you are considering.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! :)

All current PMs have been replied to, current orders have just been emailed out, and I look forward to working with you guys some more! :) Prices are now $35/per landing page, unless you are ordering in bulk... and if that's the case, you get a heavy discount.

You should post up some sample screenshots.. would probably increase conversions for ya.

Great idea, Jon. If anyone wants to see just a few samples of my landing pages that I've made for myself, I've posted these screenshots:

zwinky_landing_screen.jpg

iphone_landing_screen.jpg

weather_landing_screen.jpg

If anyone is interested, PM me.

I received the design and finished page in about 12 hours. He created a good LP and then worked with me to edit any changes I wanted and turned that around very quickly. Well worth the money.

I just got my LP finished and sent to me last night. I'm very happy with MyOwnDemon's work and it took him less than 24 hours I believe.

Very recommended.

Hello, What if i have a site that allready has a pagerank of 4 (has traffic)and is about 4 years old? Only thing is its not converting well at all. Can you also fix certain things in the site or make changes so that the front page converts sales better?

Status
Not open for further replies.