Custom Articles 3 for $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take 3 for $10. I have added you to my AIM contacts. Please send me your Paypal address. Thanks

che, have you come back from your break? If so contact me, you know my YM and AIM. You got my priority as article writer, so I need articles from you again if you come back this weekend :D

hey che, could you send me some samples of your work or does anyone else have some samples of che's work that they could show me?

All I can say is WOW! These articles are 10x better than what I expected. They're full of keywords like I wanted, and the way he writes is awesome. Finally I have someone to go to when I need content!

Thanks Greg, I honestly couldn't be happier. You do fantastic work!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

need articles

Hello,

I need you to write some articles for me. Are you up for some work?

Thanks,

Ethan

It's been 48 hrs since I sent an order via PM. I'm assuming he is tied up with other orders right now, since I haven't gotten a response.

For anyone that occasionally has troubles with PMing Che, get to know that he is Super busy, because he is THAT GOOD.

I ordered 20 articles of 250 words each. Most of those he exceeds the 250 words mark. The subject is totally new to him, as I'm in quite a niche area. He set back the article creation for another day, and I said okay with it.

He then goes and RIP APART my SITE! Analyzing about what my company offers, research on Google when he can't find anything useful on my site, and is really creative on each of those pieces of articles.

My specific requirements were to implement soft-sell technique in the tone, and he did just that.

Delivery time is splendid. 20 articles in a few days to me via email.

Superb job Che, and I'll be ordering from you again soon. Reserve me some PM spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.