Custom Articles 3 for $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a larger order If you are willing to take it. I need 25 articles 500 words each about farm and agricultural machines, and digital cameras. I have a list of long chain keywords and need articles . Please quote me a price.

I was curious, for the articles do you write based on keyword phrases as well? Not necessarily keyword stuffing but able to maximize keyword density without the cost of quality?

I'm very interested in this, and would love to send an order through next week if possible

BlondeTM, I had previously sent your articles to one of your email addresses, I sent them again today to the other email address you have. If you havent't got them please post in this thread, pm me or you can reach me by MSN at che1959@live.com .

I've replied to MegaStrong, DorianWar, and Fewleftstanding, thanks for the messages.

For anyone else, I am working through some recent orders, so right now I won't be accepting any new orders for 3 to 5 days, but feel free to PM me and we can talk about your project.

I got them, thanks! Great work once again, I'll send you a new order this weekend.

If anyone is wondering....these articles are top notch. I've given him a few different topics and haven't been disappointed in any of the articles I've gotten (about 45 so far).

I am finishing up current orders and then I will be taking a well deserved 2 week break from heavy writing in order to refresh the mind. If you have ordered from me previously and you'd like to order more articles, just drop me a pm with your projects and I will let you know if I complete it for you.

In other words, for the time being I am not accepting new orders. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.