Status
Not open for further replies.

che1959

Apr 2, 2007
www.ax697.org
Rating - 96.6%
28   1   0
Hi!

With extra free time on my hands, I've decided to offer custom articles for the low introductory rate of $4 each or 3 for $10. Each article will be at least 250 and no more than 300 words. For longer articles, contact me for rates.

You can private label these articles, you can resell them, or you can post them on your site. You own the articles.

What qualifications do I have? I've been teaching English for 9 years. I've taught executives at Ford Motor, I've taught bankers at the largest banks in Mexico, I've taught university students and I've taught Science, Mathematics and Computers to high school students.

I'm an American, from Oregon, residing in the Philippines. I'm a stay at home dad with two kids.

When looking for a writer, it's good to find someone with some expertise in the area of interest. I am well qualified to write articles on the following subjects:

-- Education
-- Travel
-- Entertainment
-- Loans and Finance
-- Science
-- Electronics
-- Medicine
-- Parenting

Other subjects? PM me

I can alter my style to fit your needs. I can do a sweet sell, an info only, or a hard sell.

Remember, I want you to be satisfied. This means you will always get a fast turnaround on your orders and I'll ask you for your honest feedback about the articles.

PM me with your project and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I just got my content, and it is well worth the price! The turnaround was extremely quick, Che kept me updated of his progress, and the writing is great! Thanks, Che, +iTrader for sure. I'm going to purchase some more in the near future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.