Cure for cancer coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This would be a huge step forward for humanity if it's proven to work in us. It makes me sick that this isn't a huge news story.

Canada ftw? .... now if only we had the same motivation as we did with the moon landing race...

Yeah and seems to be news from a year ago, how the fuck was this not BIG? I came across it on a Facebook group (Login | Facebook).

Anyhow, I just made a donation.

There's some other interesting stuff listed there such as the whole hemp thing, though I haven't watched it yet so I can't comment: YouTube - chrychek's Channel

Was Canada even in that race??? Poor Canada, they're so neglected.

heh not sure :( .... but i meant "us" as in the world.... if so much money and effort can be put into putting a man on the moon.... why can't there be a cancer race??

oh i know why....cause theres already a cure... oops!

FAIL.
416JAE6X17L._AA240_.jpg

A cancer cure would be a suppressed invention anyway. They nearly had a cure for aids but the goverment supressed the invetion. Google Supressed Invetions and you will know what I mean

A cancer cure would be a suppressed invention anyway. They nearly had a cure for aids but the goverment supressed the invetion. Google Supressed Invetions and you will know what I mean

You are a total fool and smoke the lies of obama and his pastor wright ...

It all a bunch of :angryfire: white man fault .... God why are people so stupid to believe everything but the truth ...

People like Obama and Wright make some koolaide and people are ready to drink it in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.