CSS Freeze - Number One Rankings Frozen in Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm interested in this and your other CSS sites. Do you have Skype?

Hit me up at: tricklecheddar
Thanks for the interest!

P.S.
To anyone else hoping to harass me on Skype, don't. Ever since I posted my Skype ID on a previous sales image, everyone and their mother has tried to sneak free consulting out of me. Not happening. I'm on Skype for mutually beneficial business only. If it ain't 'bout win/win, it ain't 'bout me.

Checking in with you fellas. I'll be spotty today in regards to being on Skype and online in general but you're always welcome to leave me a message or shoot me a PM. I'm hoping the content for these orders are in by Monday so the dripping can begin! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

came to bst just for this, needs some authority to mix into my spam. That cool? If not fuck you I'm out.

Sup bro's, Happy Monday! Just got done baby sitting. Was a blast. Now it's time to grind. I'm expecting content back for all of the CSS Freeze orders at any point now, and then the drip will begin. I've been sending out reports for other services of mine. They are all open for orders minus Niche North (got some magic planned for that). If you have a white hat need, I can make your life really simple. Hit me up.

Doing a lot of prep work today so when I get this content the dripping can begin immediately! I appreciate the continued orders and urge everyone to take advantage. Winter only lasts so long...

Hit me up at: tricklecheddar
Thanks for the interest!

P.S.
To anyone else hoping to harass me on Skype, don't. Ever since I posted my Skype ID on a previous sales image, everyone and their mother has tried to sneak free consulting out of me. Not happening. I'm on Skype for mutually beneficial business only. If it ain't 'bout win/win, it ain't 'bout me.

Thanks man, I'll send you a request. I have a couple questions. :)

Guys, I have all the content! Drips will begin today. Reports will begin today!

But first, I'm responding to a boatload of emails and PMs. So if you're waiting on that, a reply is coming.

Also...

Only 2 more Stickies Left!
Only 4 more Sitewides Left!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.