CSS Breeze II - 6 Boss Hat Links... The Real SEO Guys With Questions Have Spoken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I must have fired off a dozen or more reports last night. Got another 20 in the bag or so to complete. If you haven't received a report, no worries, you are only 2 days into the turn around time at max! I'm on top of thangs!

Oh man, waking up super early for the 5k sucked. Thanks for the orders while I was running, one being one of the final two Premium packages... which means...

Only ONE Premium Package Left! Stickied Homepage Post!
Get it Before Someone Else Does. Your Money Site Deserves it!

I just placed an order for a premium. :)

And that's it!

All PREMIUM and PLATINUM Packages are gone!

Thanks to everyone who has ordered. This service will continue to ride strong with regular packages only! Early and quick adopters win out again :) But the regular package folks are seeing very strong movement as reported in the first thread. Hop on it! Let this help you dominate your vertical and niche!

Thanks for the additional orders since the last post. I'm having a late start, especially for a Monday. Sleep deprived myself over the weekend with other obligations. But now it's on! Let the grind begin! Reports flying out throughout the day :)

You motha's have worn me out so bad, I'm having to expand the team to help me keep up with the demand here. I've not even been able to focus on my own projects! People have figured it out... CSS Breeze is the bomb and will continue to get stronger! Thanks for all the support! I love you guys!

Putting this down for the day to work on other things! For those who haven't committed but are thinking about it... why wait? Go back, re-read the reviews, read the first thread, and do da damn thang! You are not going wrong.

This is my favorite package on WF right now. How can I handle clients payments for this? Should I just PM you? Thanks

in for another

*****0512B700237J

This is my favorite package on WF right now. How can I handle clients payments for this? Should I just PM you? Thanks

in for another

*****0512B700237J

I'll be sending you a PM in just a few. Thanks for the repeat orders!

Confirming the other orders as well. I've responded to some PM's too.

Moving forward smoothly as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.