CS Passed Article + 100, At Least 50% Unique Variations! Guaranteed EZA Acceptance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Received my free review copy from Lando.
Quality: 4.5/5: I needed to make a few minor revisions, otherwise all good.
Communication: 5/5 if anything, I was the slow one to get back to Lando
Overall: I've still yet to submit to EZA, but will report on my success/failure when I do. As noted by others, would like to see the spintext article included, so that any changes I make to the grammar etc can be respun easily.

Hit me with a PM, I'm looking for a 750 -1000 word article to be written for me. How much would you charge for it? (with or without a review from me).

I got a $5 review of Lando's service, so here' my review.

Communication: Excellent. Lando informed me when he started to work on my articles, and replied to all messages quickly.

Speed: got my articles 3 days after ordering, very pleased with turnaround.

Quality: the original article is well over 500 words, researched and nicely written. Grammar and spelling is correct with maybe few errors, but no objections there. All other articles are at the same level of quality and more than 50% unique, just as he promised. Quite confidant that all articles will be accepted in any article directory, plus Lando offers a revision if any article gets rejected, which is fantastic.

Great service, fast turnaround, and you get articles which are totally postable without any additional work on them. Will be ordering more!

I got a $5 review of Lando's service, so here' my review.

Communication: Excellent. Lando informed me when he started to work on my articles, and replied to all messages quickly.

Speed: got my articles 3 days after ordering, very pleased with turnaround.

Quality: the original article is well over 500 words, researched and nicely written. Grammar and spelling is correct with maybe few errors, but no objections there. All other articles are at the same level of quality and more than 50% unique, just as he promised. Quite confidant that all articles will be accepted in any article directory, plus Lando offers a revision if any article gets rejected, which is fantastic.

Great service, fast turnaround, and you get articles which are totally postable without any additional work on them. Will be ordering more!

Hi Wilcox,

glad that you like my work. Let me know how is the submission progressing.

L.

Would like fiver review copy. Will be ordering bulk amounts if this works out well. PM for details. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.