CS Passed Article + 100, At Least 50% Unique Variations! Guaranteed EZA Acceptance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandoFormosa

Apr 10, 2010
Netherlands
youtube.com
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi there,

Although I have been hanging around for about a year now, I still consider myself to be a freshman here :).

Plain and simple I am a content creator and since this forum has given me a lot, I'd like to give something back.

So, here is what I can do for you.

I would write an original, well researched article of minimum 400 words on a topic that you provide. You can also give me just a keyword.

Then I would MANUALLY spin the article and would produce 100 variations that would be at least 50% different from each other. Usually, the percentage of uniqueness would be between 60 and 80.

Here is how this would benefit you.

I GUARANTEE that:

1. The original article would definitely be accepted by Ezinearticles.com, even as their rules are much more stringent after the mighty G's farmer's update.
2. Each of the 100 versions would be accepted by any article directory you can think of. Just submit 1 different copy per directory.
3. Each article would be FREE from grammar and spelling mistakes, being COMPLETELY LEGIBLE - no auto spun junk.

Needless to say, the original 400 word article would pass Copyscape 100%

What Happens If I fail you?

If any of the copies of the original gets rejected, I would do unlimited number of revisions until it gets accepted.

If within 10 days after being rejected, I still can't get it approved, I PAY YOU Double what you have paid me.

I would give the following sets of REVIEW copies to fellow members.

5 FREE REVIEW COPIES TO members who have been around before January 2010 and have at least 100 posts.

10 Review Copies for a FIVER to anyone else !

How to Get Your Review Copy?

Post here in the thread if you would want one. I would get back to you asap.

Topics I would not Write on

Adult Related
Gambling
Online Pharmacies and the like
Product Reviews

ok review here...

i get a review from lando..

speed : 4/5 .. i give my detail at thursday, i get report in monday..its good enough for me..

Quality : 5 / 5
The grammar errors were at a minimum so Im pretty pleased with the output. Very quality writing and proofreading service by Lando.

You get 100 versions of ur original article and each article wasn't auto spun junk. this is good spun provided by lando

Overall : This is good service and cheap.. pm me, i want to order again..thanks

Got my article back. I gave him a topic that was really US based and I belive the writer may be from Europe.

The article I got back had no spelling mistakes but some words did not connect right. Nothing I can not change myself. This strictly again could be possible based on my niche and beign a US market.

After I change a few words will submit it to ezine and see what happens. Overall though with the spun versions and a quick fix the articles will still work for web 2.0 sites and such.

REVIEW!!

I got a $5 review of Lando's service.

Communication : 5/5 Lando was quick to communicate what he needed from me and I had no problems getting a hold of him.

Speed: 4/5 I got my review copy today and the request was friday so it was just the weekend, no problem with that.

Quality: 4.5/5 Quality was good, there were a few parts of the article that didn't connect right like DNChamp.com said but other than that, it was a good article and easy to fix.

Overall: This is a good service but to make this a great service, Lando should provide the spintext article as well (hint hint...looking in my inbox). The 100 articles are nice but they can't be run through many of the automated softwares out there like senuke, AMR, BLG's article submission, etc.

If Lando provided the spintext version as well, he'd be hammered with orders from me and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.