*Creative Authority Private Network | DA30+ upto DA60 | Fast Index Rate*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my review copy, similar thoughts as the post above. Post wasn't relevant to my link/site but metrics were good.

Was lucky to get a review copy. Gave OP a medium to hard foreign keyword.
here is what I found.

1 Post indexed super fast, like within 5 minutes.
2 Content was well written
3 Keyword moved two places up to page 1
4 OP added a related youtube video as well

For me this is a No brainer, Would definitely order op's gig

SeoReborn's Review

Received my one post yesterday.

The post is uniquely written, copyscape passed, 329 words with a relevant embedded youtube video. Here are the stats:

0vI21yF.gif

It certainly has high PA, DA. It has a whole bunch of links towards the domain that justify its PR of 3. When I got notified of the post, it just got indexed, check it out:

BHT4Ojf.gif

OBL is 27. It an aged domain created back in 21 February 2008. These are powerful links for the price. I'm glad I got the chance to see it for myself.

Got my review to. (sorry no screen shots) but article was GREAT! It drove home what my keyword was about. The PR of the domain was 3 as well. Everything about it looks like a well structured blog post that should only help. As of now from the time I got it back till this very moment I write this there is no movement but im sure in time it will for sure help!

Def would recommend for a stubborn site that is not going anywhere and jump start it!

REVIEW

I was offered a review of this service last week. I had it delivered within 72 hours of accepting.

The domain of the blog post I received is a strong PR1 with a DA 59 and PA 66. It's listed in the Google Directory and is nearly 2 years old. The root domain has 35 backlinks from 12 referring IPs. Most of the backlinks appear to be wiki-style links.

The blog post itself is your standard spun content that passes copyscape. It looks to be around 300 words. It was loosely based around my niche. There is a YouTube video embedded in the post that is related to my niche as well. There was no image in the content.

For my needs, this would be a great service to fill out my 2nd tier of links.

Picked up a review post for this service.

Link was placed in a well written, CopyScape passed post that included a related video embedded.

Post was indexed within minutes of being posted on the site.

Site is a clean design, PR1 and almost 2 years old.

Good link.

e3f3f3f.png

Got a review too, my post was delivered fast, the domain was PR3. The article wasnt great but did use my keywords. The SEO value is there and think most people could find a place for these posts in there link building efforts. My post did come with a relevant Youtube video as well.

For some reason I cant upload a photo, but here is a link to some domain stats. View image: review

Personally I would like to see better article quality for the price. "High Quality, Unique, Readable Content" is a stretch. I do recommend these links but would probably use them for tier 2's.

Got a review too, my post was delivered fast, the domain was PR3. The article wasnt great but did use my keywords. The SEO value is there and think most people could find a place for these links in there link building efforts.

Okay Review time.
The OP was kind enough to offer me a free post in exchange for a review:
Post was delivered quickly.
It was indexed by Big G* within 5 minutes after publishing ..

The blog is wordpress. Clean attractive theme.

The blog was branded/Complete with Logo.
General categories (not niche specific).

Content is competent, passes copyscape and well written, Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level 15.2
It includes an embedded niche relevelent video and comes complete with a contextual link.

Domain is less than a year old.
Page Rank 3

AHREFS: Domain Stats:
Ahrefs Domain Rank: 50
Referring IPs 885
Total Backlinks 11,542

Open Site Explorer:
Domain Authority 56/100

Overall looks solid.

Wow. Tons of reviews up in here.

I got my review and rather than carry-on about how the domain stats are legit... They are. Good stuff. I'll talk about some other aspects.

The design of the site is acceptable. It's kind of simple, but it's not ugly or shoddily put together. It's visually "cleaner" than most blog network stuff I see. It is a "general niche" network, and the organization of the posts is as you would expect. They are categorized appropriately and not just randomly mixed together.

The content itself was... rather repetitive. However, it was unique. But basically on mine it was the same set of two concepts basically said in a different manner over and over again. However, this works fine for LINKS. It had the terms I'd need for relevancy, had a very relevant YouTube video in place, etc. Grammatical and syntactical errors, sure. But those abound on the internet. For LINKS, for robots to read, it's fine.

All in all, this is something I'd be more than happy to point at my MFA's to get them ranking and banking. Thanks for the review! Good stuff here if used appropriately.

Yet another review.

If you haven't read all the other reviews in here, I'll give you the tl;dr.

• Metrics are legit
  • Content is "meh"
  • Buy it for ranking your sites that aren't afraid to get a little grey

Received my review copy, similar thoughts as the post above. Post wasn't relevant to my link/site but metrics were good.

Was lucky to get a review copy. Gave OP a medium to hard foreign keyword.
here is what I found.

1 Post indexed super fast, like within 5 minutes.
2 Content was well written
3 Keyword moved two places up to page 1
4 OP added a related youtube video as well

For me this is a No brainer, Would definitely order op's gig

Order up...

15M18313VM9675xxx

kind regards kingtun

Thanks for tons of orders and reviews guyz , keep it up ,,,

Placed another order...

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6EV014664K91*****)

Earlier blogs had very good PA and DA as well as authority.

(guess I should have read the other reviews first and saved some time lol)

seofactory offered me a review link, so here is my review.

The domain: Has the stats that are claimed. Site has a simple, minimal design. General content - non-niche. Plain and to the point. Fairly heavily backlinked over the past 12 months.

The writing: Well, it is readable but that is about all I would give it. You are not buying these links for brilliant writing (I hope).

Other: Once my post rolls off the front page it will be 2 clicks away from the home page until it eventually drops off the category archive. So it looks like it will last at the rate the site is being posted to. Navigationaly I do not see how it wont become an orphaned page eventually.

seofactory asked me to mention the indexing, and I was surprised to see the post was indexed before I had a chance to check my PMs and see for myself. So less than 12 hours for sure.

The bottom line is that this bst delivers what it claims but if you are picky about the writing on T1, it might not suit you. If you just want a batch of strong backlinks, this looks like a good deal to me.

REVIEW:
I got the review post and the post was indexed in just few hours. Very fast. No pinging or anything necessary to index it.

The article itself is below 350 words just like what he advertises for. The qualify of the site is also very good and has good PA and DA ranking.

It would be interesting to see if all other blogs all have these same high PA/DA ranking. But $7.5 per blog post is still a good money to spend compare to other guest posting service who charges $40+ per post.

(guess I should have read the other reviews first and saved some time lol)

seofactory offered me a review link, so here is my review.

The domain: Has the stats that are claimed. Site has a simple, minimal design. General content - non-niche. Plain and to the point. Fairly heavily backlinked over the past 12 months.

The writing: Well, it is readable but that is about all I would give it. You are not buying these links for brilliant writing (I hope).

Other: Once my post rolls off the front page it will be 2 clicks away from the home page until it eventually drops off the category archive. So it looks like it will last at the rate the site is being posted to. Navigationaly I do not see how it wont become an orphaned page eventually.

seofactory asked me to mention the indexing, and I was surprised to see the post was indexed before I had a chance to check my PMs and see for myself. So less than 12 hours for sure.

The bottom line is that this bst delivers what it claims but if you are picky about the writing on T1, it might not suit you. If you just want a batch of strong backlinks, this looks like a good deal to me.

REVIEW:
I got the review post and the post was indexed in just few hours. Very fast. No pinging or anything necessary to index it.

The article itself is below 350 words just like what he advertises for. The qualify of the site is also very good and has good PA and DA ranking.

It would be interesting to see if all other blogs all have these same high PA/DA ranking. But $7.5 per blog post is still a good money to spend compare to other guest posting service who charges $40+ per post.

Thanks for your reviews guyz

Interested in this.

This makes the offer a bit unclear. seofactory, do you offer a guarantee of how long the links will stay on the home page? At what rate will you post?
Will they be removed after a certain period?

Happy with the blogs. Metrics are good, article was decent. Didn't realise that the post will only be on the homepage for a few weeks at the rate these blogs are being posted to.

Despite that, I still recommend the service.

I received my review posts and it looks great. A video was embedded into the post to make it even look more legit however it was kind of relatable. The article was written well very well in fact especially considering the price per blog post. I looked up the stats

Referring Domains 110
Referring Backlinks 548
PA:44
DA:32

What more can I say? I will be dropping in an order soon. This is a good value and quality network.

I received my review posts and it looks great. A video was embedded into the post to make it even look more legit however it was kind of relatable. The article was written well very well in fact especially considering the price per blog post. I looked up the stats

Referring Domains 110
Referring Backlinks 548
PA:44
DA:32

What more can I say? I will be dropping in an order soon. This is a good value and quality network.
Thanks for your feedback

Taking new orders ...

Status
Not open for further replies.