Cout12’s High PR Private Blog Network! High PR Blogposts PR1-6. Rank Your Sites Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received 40 posts across 25 sites, ranging from PR4 to PR1

So a big part of the links come from the same domains?

Can you manage the biggest pack so that all the links come from different domains?
How many urls would you need for that?

Have the old article pages got some PR?

So a big part of the links come from the same domains?

Can you manage the biggest pack so that all the links come from different domains?
How many urls would you need for that?

Have the old article pages got some PR?

For the 40 Posts package we'll give you 30 domains. For the 100 posts package you get 50 different domains(2 blogposts per domain).

We recommend 2 urls minimum for larger orders. Those domains that have two blogposts will have links to two different urls(as an example, one to your homepage, and one to a subpage).

Some older blogposts have gathered PR(some posts on a PR4 site from January are PR3 and one is PR4). I would assume a month or two down the line they will be PR1-2 pages.

Additionally you can send links to those pages to increase the linkpower. I'll provide report and you can send a second tier of links to boost those blog posts. Just let me know in advance so I can give you some suggestions.

Just sent out a report! Looking forward to more orders today! Also I'd like to let you all know that my PR6 has a news article link from motherfucking CNN!

Last edited:
Just a heads up to everyone!

That 2nd term up there, the 27,000 exact match... I'm now sitting at #8 for it! Another push and it could be making me some serious earnings! I attribute most of that to this network!

Just a heads up to everyone!

That 2nd term up there, the 27,000 exact match... I'm now sitting at #8 for it! Another push and it could be making me some serious earnings! I attribute most of that to this network!

That's great to hear!

This is a very profitable keyword. My service has helped him move from no. 16 to no. 8 for a mid-competition keyword for it and with one more push some major cash will be heading his way!

I'm open for more orders today!

Update-

As I said in my OP, I'm updating my network to only include unique content on the PR3-6s.

PR1-2s will still have readable spun content. Pr3 and Pr4s will have copyscape passed unique content. This is to improve the quality of our network and our high PR sites.

For previous clients and clients who have already ordered, you need not worry, I'm taking care of all writing at no cost to you.

For new clients, TAT will be a few days longer because I have to get content written.

Additionally I've had questions about the PR6.

At least one PR6 link will be given to anyone who orders 40+ posts. If you order 10 or 20 posts there's a good chance you'll get it but we have to randomize it as we don't want to flood it with OBLs.

The PR6 has links from-

CNN.(PR3 Page)
Princeton.edu(PR6 page)
Microsoft(PR4 Page)

And many other authority links as well.

We'll add more PR5 and PR6 domains eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.