COPEAC FINISHED

the only reason mikey poops hasn't came around here is because he's too embarrassed.

You read stuffs posted by PACE LATTIN? Are you fucking serious?
are-you-fucking-serious.jpg

I was thinking the same thing shame on all of you.

sorry Brahs, but apparently Pace was correct in this one. Pre-announcement. Unless someone can provide a better source.

Wtf was up with that email they sent out today. They didn't bother to explain or thank us for the years of business or anything. I get your business went bust but isn't really the best way to inform all of your past clients

Yeah that was weird, I was thinking maybe they were legally required or advised to send that out and just left it at that.

Same email... stopped promoting way back before they started selling affiliate emails or whatever happened where spam started coming from the email that only Copeac had. Sad. It sucks and all that. Especially how Copeac and Mike were practically heroes here.

Everybody wants money, claims to be a boss and that they are the best, but how about ethics, responsibility and standards. Hopefully, this will serve to members, owners and affiliates here and elsewhere as a notice to change. Despite the money made, to establish good business practices, ethical business models and standards that can last. Companies built on solid foundations and not sand. Solid, ethical, credible foundations, not better methods to be a scumbag, avoid taxes, mislead or cheat people.

Despite the money made it does not last forever. It hurts the industry within itself and it causes government to step in regulate, overreact and overreach. Which in the end causes people to make less money.

The part of this that is disturbing is not only the end results of Copeac, but that members here knew of this, helped to hide it, did not stop it before it happened and defended Copeac or others like Copeac or simply sat to the side because they saw it a gain for themselves or do not care for the community. The only look out for myself mentality is a huge factor in the current state of the industry.

There needs to be a reboot. Advertisers, publishers, data brokers, list managers, methods, practices, products, everything. Industry wide.

Scary? Sure. Worth it? Even more.

Same email... stopped promoting way back before they started selling affiliate emails or whatever happened where spam started coming from the email that only Copeac had. Sad. It sucks and all that. Especially how Copeac and Mike were practically heroes here.

Everybody wants money, claims to be a boss and that they are the best, but how about ethics, responsibility and standards. Hopefully, this will serve to members, owners and affiliates here and elsewhere as a notice to change. Despite the money made, to establish good business practices, ethical business models and standards that can last. Companies built on solid foundations and not sand. Solid, ethical, credible foundations, not better methods to be a scumbag, avoid taxes, mislead or cheat people.

Despite the money made it does not last forever. It hurts the industry within itself and it causes government to step in regulate, overreact and overreach. Which in the end causes people to make less money.

The part of this that is disturbing is not only the end results of Copeac, but that members here knew of this, helped to hide it, did not stop it before it happened and defended Copeac or others like Copeac or simply sat to the side because they saw it a gain for themselves or do not care for the community. The only look out for myself mentality is a huge factor in the current state of the industry.

There needs to be a reboot. Advertisers, publishers, data brokers, list managers, methods, practices, products, everything. Industry wide.

Scary? Sure. Worth it? Even more.
TLDR Version:

This is a trust based business.

Stop fucking shit up.

how about ethics, responsibility and standards.

UR NOT SRS.

Almost every network out there carries "health" offers that they know don't work, that they know are false advertised and false billed and almost every affiliate sees no problem with that. Some guys did a $1M in revenue preying on other guy's "size insecurities" selling them penis pills that don't work and then bragged about it posting a "case study".

PLEASE.

If there was a "make a deal with the devil" offer, every network would carry it and it would be a HUGE hit with affiliates.

UR NOT SRS.

Almost every network out there carries "health" offers that they know don't work, that they know are false advertised and false billed and almost every affiliate sees no problem with that. Some guys did a $1M in revenue preying on other guy's "size insecurities" selling them penis pills that don't work and then bragged about it posting a "case study".

PLEASE.

If there was a "make a deal with the devil" offer, every network would carry it and it would be a HUGE hit with affiliates.

I'm scaling up a similar (but not PE) project. Would you happen to have a link to that "case study?" For science, of course. Thanks.

I'm scaling up a similar (but not PE) project. Would you happen to have a link to that "case study?" For science, of course. Thanks.

I always wondered when you're doing your design and split-testing of creatives for the campaign, how does it feel to have to look at dude's penises all day long every day? Is it really worth the money?

I always wondered when you're doing your design and split-testing of creatives for the campaign, how does it feel to have to look at dude's penises all day long every day? Is it really worth the money?

It appears you didn't understand my request - particularly the part where I said the project had nothing to do with PE.

Perhaps I should have written it in Crayon?

If you're not willing to answer the question, fine. You could have ignored my polite request or even just replied saying you didn't want to.

Instead, you just proved how inept you are at reading comprehension.

Reactions: cougarclaws

You act like its a bad thing looking at penises all day....

amirite?