Content Writing Service - Try me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I just wanted to put in another word for Torsaw. His turnaround time on any
articles that I've sent him are incredibly quick. Plus the quality of the content
is quite surprising due to the amount of time it took to get back to me.

If quick turnaround time + exceptional quality doesn't make you want to try
torsaw out, then you're definitely doing something wrong in this biz!

Caligo
P.S. Did I mention that his prices are $1 for 100 words? WTF are you waiting for?
Send him a PM NOW!

Guys,

I just wanted to put in another word for Torsaw. His turnaround time on any
articles that I've sent him are incredibly quick. Plus the quality of the content
is quite surprising due to the amount of time it took to get back to me.

If quick turnaround time + exceptional quality doesn't make you want to try
torsaw out, then you're definitely doing something wrong in this biz!

Caligo
P.S. Did I mention that his prices are $1 for 100 words? WTF are you waiting for?
Send him a PM NOW!

Thank you mate for your kind feedback. I must admit, i had loads of fun writing on the gaming niche.;) Would love to work over your next order.

Got 6 well written articles for $25. Great deal, extremely fast turnaround. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your feedback, i guess, that was one hell of a quick order :rasta:..

Open to take up new orders..
shoot me a PM or contact over IM..:food-smiley-010:

Have been using TorSaw to develop my content on a full time basis. I am more than delighted and will continue ordering for the furture. Well reccomended. But Id like him to work exclusively for me. Others, dont put pressure. :p

Good quality article with fast turn around on a somewhat difficult niche. Recommended.

Thanks for the feedback mate.. looking forward to your next order.

Have been using TorSaw to develop my content on a full time basis. I am more than delighted and will continue ordering for the furture. Well reccomended. But Id like him to work exclusively for me. Others, dont put pressure. :p

yep.. that's some authority.. work-in-progress (for as long as required mate.. so far its been few months now and will stay that way) and other members do get a fair chance to place their orders (big/small) as well. i guess I've been successful in maintaining a perfect balance between delivery deadlines.

Ordered 20 articles and got them 2 days later.
extremely fast turnaround with great quality content.
Very recommended!

Ordered 20 articles and got them 2 days later.
extremely fast turnaround with great quality content.
Very recommended!

Thats so nice of you mate.. would love to work on your next order.

I AM OPEN TO PICK NEW LOAD OF WRITING.. bring it! ;)

Received 5 articles today, and they are exactly what I wanted. My instructions where followed to the letter and each one has been well researched. I will use this guy again. Thanks.

Received 5 articles today, and they are exactly what I wanted. My instructions where followed to the letter and each one has been well researched. I will use this guy again. Thanks.

I am so glad you liked them mate. It was a thrilling experience writing on such topics. :xmas-smiley-016:

OPEN TO PICK NEW ORDERS (as and when)

Kawal just finished a small project for me and did an excellent job. I'll definitely be hitting him up for some more work soon.

Kawal just finished a small project for me and did an excellent job. I'll definitely be hitting him up for some more work soon.

Thanks for the Feedback mate.. working on your next order..

All writing slots are all sold for this week.
You can book yours for the coming week starting Dec 06

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR MEMBERS

I am back on Writing and open to pick new assignments.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.