Content Writing Service - Try me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

got review...was well written about my topic. Very useful so if a newbie was reading it they could understand it.....Will advise to use in your arsenal

REVIEW

Received the review copy yesterday, fast turnaround. It is well written, I didn't specify whether it was for a personal blog or something else so the style is rather 'official', a great fit for press-releases. Recommended.

got review...was well written about my topic. Very useful so if a newbie was reading it they could understand it.....Will advise to use in your arsenal

REVIEW

Received the review copy yesterday, fast turnaround. It is well written, I didn't specify whether it was for a personal blog or something else so the style is rather 'official', a great fit for press-releases. Recommended.

Thanks guys! for your kind words ..

Although All review Copies are finished, if you still are interested in a Review, i can provide one at 50% price. And if you place an order of 10 or above, 1 Article is always a FREEBie (Review)

Here is my review:

Received my review copy in a timely fashion. Article was of decent quality, however there were a few grammatical errors. Other than that it covered the topic I specified rather well. For the price this guy is a good deal. I will be ordering more articles from him in the future.

Here is my review:

Received my review copy in a timely fashion. Article was of decent quality, however there were a few grammatical errors. Other than that it covered the topic I specified rather well. For the price this guy is a good deal. I will be ordering more articles from him in the future.

Thank you for the Feedback Mate, i tried my best to give you what you had expected.

I am open to pick single or bulk orders today for this week.

Just heads up.. i am wrapping up a bulk order today after which i am free to pick more work.

Torsaw did a review article for me recently and his turnaround time is excellent! Quality of the content was also very nice.

I ordered a batch of around 5000+ words from him and he was finished within 1 day... just paid and I'll let you folks know the dealio on that.

Torsaw did a review article for me recently and his turnaround time is excellent! Quality of the content was also very nice.

I ordered a batch of around 5000+ words from him and he was finished within 1 day... just paid and I'll let you folks know the dealio on that.

Order complete and dispatched.. Hope you like it mate.

OPEN TO PICK MORE.. FAST TURNAROUND (Writing Full Time from Today!)

Status
Not open for further replies.