Dec 27, 2011
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Magazine Quality Content
in 24 Hours or Less.

-Delivered To You Like The Morning Paper-
www.MorningArticles.com

Limited
Review Copies Available (200 words - to members with 100+ posts)

"OH MY GOD
I am lost for words I have been outsourcing my article creation for over 2 years now, as I cant spell to save my life. I have gone through a lot of writters from various sites i.e need an article, elance, guru, DP, WF etc... NO ONE COMES CLOSE! FULL STOP" -Amir

What If I Told You That You Could Get Magazine Quality Content -The Kind Of High Ticket Writing Real Authority Sites Rely On- For Your Own Website At A Fraction Of The Cost Everyone Else is Paying?

Do you think that would increase sales in your business? What about conversion rates?

You bet it would.

That is exactly the kind of content that we specialize in.

Below are just two of the many big brands our writers have written content for:

2vbwl1g.gif

Our writers know their stuff.

We’ll be upfront with you: we. are not the cheapest content provider around There are countless untrained, offshore hobbyists ready to undercut us with barely legible content. But cheap content comes at a price: Poor conversions, poor rankings and dissatisfied readers.

Is that a price worth paying for the few nickels saved on the sale? We don’t think so.

Every great piece of content should accomplish 3 things:

• Find The Reader: Out of the two options for traffic; Free or Paid, which one do you prefer? We know you want free. That is why our team of writers are highly trained in professional grade SEO writing. Proper Keyword Density, LSI research and injection, formatting and other factors are all essential in making your content as search engine friendly as possible.

• Engage The Reader: If your readers bounce after the first paragraph, or worse, the first few words then you’re doing it wrong. Our content will maintain reader interest to the very last word and beyond -They should be glued to your website, ready to read more.

• Convert The Reader: Words have the ability to move us towards action. Our ability to pre-sell makes the difference between between a reader and a lead or a sale.
We EXCEL at all of them.

What Sets Us Apart?

We Create VALUABLE Content.

Content people actually read through to the last word…
..Ready to click through to wherever you’re sending them to.

Content that will actually RANK on Google.
Whether you post them to article sites or on inner pages of your money sites.

Content that is EVERGREEN.
And will continue to send traffic to your site or offer for many years to come.
In short, we create content that Google loves and your readers will adore.

Delivered to you in 24 hours or less, fresh off the press.

What can you expect?

• An increase in laser targeted traffic to your website or blog, (Readers will actually read what you have to say and click through, What a concept!)

• Increased Search Rankings (Search engines want fresh, excellent quality content. The days when cheap outsourced content could bring you rankings are past and gone.)

• Reduced cost (Our prices are comparable to that of outsourced, low-quality content. Why settle for anything but the best then?)

• Increase revenue and sales (The more people actually read your articles and click through to your website or offer the more traffic you will receive and the more money you will make. Simple.)

What We Offer That NOBODY Else Does:

Super Optimized SEO Content

• Extremely Well Optimized Professional SEO.
  • Our Own Proprietary LSI Research Using Our Own Software -LSI keywords used included in the Article.
  • Keywords all bolded and used in the first and last sentences of the article.
  • FREE Meta description of 160 characters included in each article.
  • Our Own Optimized Titles (or you can provide us one)

Full-Time, Professional Native English Writers

We have
over two dozen clients who are currently ranking #1 For medium to high competition keywords using our content -as both website content and backlinking articles.

Our Services And Pricing:

• General Content Writing- We will create high quality articles that will grab your readers attention and hold them hostage to the very last word. If you want to be the authority in the market you need to sound like one -we can establish that voice for you. SEOoptimized with keyword densities between 1-3%, strategic keyword placements and LSI bolded for your reference.
Price: $2 per 100 Words ($1.9 per 100 Words for bulk orders of 20 x 500 word articles or more)
Turnaround: 24 Hours per 10 articles
(500 words each)

• Press Releases- A good press release can provide your business with instant credibility and traffic. It's the closest thing to a "short cut" you will find to creating an authority presence in any new market you enter. We will create professional and powerful press releases that will suck in traffic and establish you as the go to guy in your industry.
Price: $30 (roughly 500 words long)
Turnaround: 48 Hours

• Ebooks And Short Reports -Whether you're looking for a full featured Ebook to sell or a short report to give away we got you covered. We will create the kind of valuable content your visitors will be reading for years to come.
Price: $15 Per Page (400 words average)
Turnaround: 24 Hours Per 5 pages

Check Our Warrior Thread for Proof Of Our Exceptional Feedback:
Content: Not Ranking? Our Content Ranks #1 For Over Two Dozen Confirmed Clients

Contact us:
Email: contact@morningarticles.com OR phillips85pierce@yahoo.com

Below is Just a few of the OVER 100 Reviews we have received through Email, Our Website and Threads on other forums.

2a9toh2.png

"The quality of the article really surprised me. I do quite a bit of outsourcing of content on the forum, and I've seen it all. From low cost spun content gibberish to high priced content that read just as badly. Phil's article was different."

I placed an order for a 1,000 word article as a test. Phil claims to provide 24 hr turnaround time, which he met. I was very surprised to be honest.

The quality of the article really surprised me. I do quite a bit of outsourcing of content on the forum, and I've seen it all. From low cost spun content gibberish to high priced content that read just as badly. Phil's article was different.

The article came back at 1300+ words and extremely well written. I was basically able to immediately put this content on my site in 5 minutes.

All in all I'm well pleased and can say it appears I've found the writer I've been looking for. Excellent communication prior to ordering, and great quality on delivery. You can't ask for any more than that. Thanks Phil!
I have been outsourcing my article creation for over 2 years now, as I cant spell to save my life. I have gone through a lot of writters from various sites i.e need an article, elance, guru, DP, WF etc... NO ONE COMES CLOSE! FULL STOP.

OH MY GOD I am lost for words. I just got 6 articles from Phill free of charge as an apology for the slight delay (not his fault).

I am so impressed by his articles and his professionalism that I will not be taking him up on his FREE offer.

Thats right his articles are so
SUPER that if I got them for FREE it would not be fair on him. Honestly he earned every penny!

I have been outsourcing my article creation for over 2 years now, as I cant spell to save my life. I have gone through a lot of writters from various sites i.e need an article, elance, guru, DP, WF etc...
NO ONE COMES CLOSE! FULL STOP.

My Search stops here, please dont stop your service Phill. Even if you do, please write articles for me man.

Cheers,

Amir.

Well researched, good grammar and they made sense. The articles all had a decent keyword density of around 3% like I asked for. Brilliant!

Conclusion, great work, hire this guy now!

Awesome service! Ordered 13 articles hoping they would be completed with in 24 hours and to my suprise they were. Not only did he complete the articles with in the specified time frame the articles were also of fantastic quality.

Well researched, good grammar and they made sense. The articles all had a decent keyword density of around 3% like I asked for. Brilliant!

Conclusion, great work, hire this guy now!

I won't be using any other service in the future as long as this service is available

I won't be using any other service in the future as long as this service is available
I placed an order for 6 500 word articles. The order was filled within a day, and the articles are outstanding.

I placed an order for 6 500 word articles. The order was filled within a day, and the articles are outstanding. They're well written, have correct information in them, and are written with personality. I'm shocked that you can get this level of writing done this fast, for this little money. I'll definitely be back for more.

Thanks!!

But I had to break my silence to say "thank you" to Phillip and his team.
Today I received my two "test" articles and these were really high quality.

You may notice this is my first post, even though I've been a member in this forum for about 10 months. But I had to break my silence to say "thank you" to Phillip and his team.
Today I received my two "test" articles and these were really high quality. I'm very pleased, and I will be back for more.
I hope they maintain this level of quality for a long time.

Articles are unique and high quality and the turn around time is super fast...A recommended reliable and quality provider...He has my quality stamp!!!

Just to let everyone know I have a number of articles off Phil and am very impressed!!! Articles are unique and high quality and the turn around time is super fast...A recommended reliable and quality provider...He has my quality stamp!!!
"Turn around was within 24 hrs and the article was flawless. All I had to do was copy-paste onto my website."

I ordered one article to try out this service, and I am extremely pleased! Turn around was within 24 hrs and the article was flawless. All I had to do was copy-paste onto my website.

Will definitely order more very soon!

"My verdict is 10 out 10 for everything.. No typos No revisions Wow Phillips Pierce you sure do what it says on the packet.. I would recommend your services to anyone that wants a quality writer..."

A BIG Thanks to you and your team. Today i ordered three 500 word articles and 4 hours later i received them.

My verdict is 10 out 10 for everything.. No typos No revisions Wow Phillips Pierce you sure do what it says on the packet.. I would recommend your services to anyone that wants a quality writer...

I WILL BE BACK

Thanks you once again

"the articles came out to be stunning."

So far this week I've been in contact with Phil many times. He answers emails very fast, and with the utmost professionalism. I placed a 16 article "test order" and the articles came out to be stunning. I then (yesterday) placed the remainder of my order for the time being, another 84 articles, and I know they'll come out just as good. Very highly recommended!

"I just paid more for another article in the same niche, and it sounded awful compared to the quality of Phil's articles."

I just got my article order today (five articles, two-day turnaround). They're great! In fact, I just paid more for another article in the same niche, and it sounded awful compared to the quality of Phil's articles.
"I strongly recommend to anyone who wants to bring their blog/website to another level!"
Originally Posted by KiDkillER
I'm lucky to get a free review copy from Philips! After I sent him a pm, he immediately sent me a finished article with my provided keyword and topic, very fast turnaround and the important thing is..well writing and good quality!

I strongly recommend to anyone who wants to bring their blog/website to another level!

Thanks again Philips for giving the review, will order in bulk from you shortly!

Lee

"The article itself is of very high quality and I was able to copy and paste it straight into my website without editing it at all."

Just received the article.

The article itself is of very high quality and I was able to copy and paste it straight into my website without editing it at all.

Would Recommend!
"I love the article! Very well researched, professionally written, and it's an enjoyable read too!"

I love the article! Very well researched, professionally written, and it's an enjoyable read too! Well done and thanks for the wonderful work!

Placing an order now; will be sure to leave feedback here on the thread once that's complete :)

Update:

We are now also offering a HUGE bulk discount of 30% off for orders of 50 x 500 word articles or more (or any arrangement of 25,000 word count and above)

That means only $7 per 500 words.
Turnaround time for 50 articles: 4-5 days

This is the perfect deal if you're looking for exceptional quality, highly optimized backlink articles for a cheap price in volume.

We are also changing our "small bulk order" rates as well to further sweeten the deal...

We now also offer 15% off for bulk orders of 25 x 500 word articles or more. Only $8.50 per 500 words.

If you are interested in making a bulk order please contact me through email or on skype directly to set up the order.

Can you PM me samples of ebooks/shorts reports and general writing? For the ebooks, who does the research? If i wanted like a 10 page ebook, would you do the pages, images, and all that jazz and deliver the pdf/originals to be when done?

Hi Atrendy,

The ebooks include relevant, royalty free images. But not original designs. For example an ebook on Youtube marketing will include youtube specific images available in the public domain.

The ebooks don't come with a cover, at least not right now. I will probably be adding a cover option as either a freebie after a certain number of pages or at an additional charge for short reports, but at the moment that isn't included. I will update the thread when it is though.

Yes, we would include the pdf's and original files when sending it to you.

The writers will do the research for the ebook. However please contact us before placing an order for a highly technical topic -such as medical that require extensive research.

I will send you a few samples in PM tomorrow as I am not at my work pc now.

Also, I did not see a way to attach sample files to my thread here. However there are samples of articles attached to my thread on Warrior. Tomorrow I will be attaching them to my website as well for easy access along with a few ebook samples.

I ordered a review copy from Phil of an LSI article relating to a food niche, late last night I might add (12/29/11), and just received it a few minutes ago.

Phil, I am very pleased. Great stuff! I am ecstatic that it reads like a native English speaker wrote it. That is so hard to find today when looking for affordable content writers. I have tried numerous content writers from India, The Philippines etc and always something was amiss. I ended up having to heavily edit the slop turned in.

I appreciate the formatting - as I will be able to easily have one of my VA's drop in links to the text that is bolded throughout the article.

I foresee being able to spin this bad boy easily... very easily I might add. That's another plus!

Phils communication with me was excellent and T/A/T was quick.

I will be ordering in bulk in the next few days!

Thanks for the review copy Phil.

I ordered a review copy from Phil of an LSI article relating to a food niche, late last night I might add (12/29/11), and just received it a few minutes ago.

Phil, I am very pleased. Great stuff! I am ecstatic that it reads like a native English speaker wrote it. That is so hard to find today when looking for affordable content writers. I have tried numerous content writers from India, The Philippines etc and always something was amiss. I ended up having to heavily edit the slop turned in.

I appreciate the formatting - as I will be able to easily have one of my VA's drop in links to the text that is bolded throughout the article.

I foresee being able to spin this bad boy easily... very easily I might add. That's another plus!

Phils communication with me was excellent and T/A/T was quick.

I will be ordering in bulk in the next few days!

Thanks for the review copy Phil.

Thanks a lot for the terrific feedback Yuma!

Yes, all of our articles are actually written by Native English writers -literally US and Canadian born writers.

I'm glad the article was what you were looking for and I'm looking forward to your next order :)

Thanks again! Happy New Years!

Phil

Got my article.

Awesome quality as described! 5/5, perfect English! Price a bit high for me, but WORTH IT.

I got 10 500 word articles for a new website. I got them all back in about 36 hours I think it was. I have never go this many articles back this fast. I have done press releases that have been front page cover of national magazines, and this work is VERY good!

#83S2084816813523D

Ordered 1 article to test the waters. If I like what I see, you can expect many more orders from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.