Colorado Readies For Recreational Marijuana

You can always get a vaporizer. Not nearly as bad on your lungs.

Marijuana Vaporizer Provides Same Level Of THC, Fewer Toxins, Study Shows

Get one of these bad boys.

i013823934826213.png

Shit even comes in camo, just in case you want to get high while hunting.

LOL vapes are awesome but you just had to post a picture of one that is A. camo and B. looks like a giant dildo.

I'd rather use this any day of the week:

volcano-vaporizer-digital.png

LOL vapes are awesome but you just had to post a picture of one that is A. camo and B. looks like a giant dildo.

I'd rather use this any day of the week:

What's so funny? Camo aside (they come in other colours) he posted a picture of a portable vape not much bigger than an ecig. You can't really stick the Volcano in your pocket now can you?

I want to get one of these...

pax-all_1.png

Anyone here got one?

http://www.ploom.com/pax

What's so funny? Camo aside (they come in other colours) he posted a picture of a portable vape not much bigger than an ecig. You can't really stick the Volcano in your pocket now can you?

I want to get one of these...

pax-all_1.png

Anyone here got one?

Pax Vaporizer by Ploom

This is what I use.. Pax is ultra portable and works well. Its pretty expensive though, comparably.

Stay away from the Magic Flight box vape.. I owned this after rave reviews online and it's really pretty poor. I ended up giving it away, and hear similar results from most folks who owned one.

x2m1Tys.jpg

This is what I use.. Pax is ultra portable and works well. Its pretty expensive though, comparably.

Stay away from the Magic Flight box vape.. I owned this after rave reviews online and it's really pretty poor. I ended up giving it away, and hear similar results from most folks who owned one.

x2m1Tys.jpg

A friend and fellow WF member had a Magic Flight at ASE in 2010 and it was just "meh". It worked good enough to get us through the show without smoking out our hotel room (which we wound up doing anyway) but I wouldn't buy one.

I smoked pot every single day, pretty much all day, for about 17 years straight.

When i eventually stopped, i had some symptoms of withdrawal. Yes, i definately had a psychological 'need' for it, for instance, it's completely fucked up my sleep regime to this day - i cannot sleep properly at night, and i've been stopped now for about 5 years. I got into the routine of getting so baked until i fell asleep, when i eventually stopped, it was as if my brain couldnt switch off, and i still suffer from major insomnia now.

For a few weeks after i stopped, i would get crazy hot flushes, sweats, irritated skin, symptoms that at the time felt pretty physical to me. Psychologically i was a mess, it'd take just the tiniest of things to send me into a rage, my brain was foggy etc, It took a long time for me to get used to not smoking it.

I remember also getting some fucked up dreams (when i went to bed stoned, i wouldnt dream, so after stopping smoking the dreams came back with a vengeance), I'd get shaking fits when i was asleep. I'd wake up confused, shaking, sweating buckets.....

I'm not a doctor, and i know everyone's experience is different, but personally when i came off of weed after smoking it so regularly for so long, it definately felt like i was having physical and mental withdrawals.