CLOSED THREADS.. READ HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

zingo

Feb 24, 2010
Houston, Tx
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
As you can see changes have been implemented http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/140533-you-bitched-we-listened-sorta.html.

UPDATE: All threads have been closed.

You must create a new thread and the fee will be applied.

Admins have informed me that new threads will be LIVE for 10 days, then will close, and another thread will need to be created after it closes and you will have to reference your old thread for any past activity.

This is all I know at this time.

Another UPDATE: I do not have any thing to do with payment processing/PayPal , I am getting P.M's asking me to fix issues with payment you need to get in touch with the Admins for any and all issues with payment.

Last edited:

Dropped you a PM and hope to reactivate my old threads.

Again thanks for your help Zingo!

After payment, Is there any chance to re-open closed threads.

I'm interested in the same thing but won't send a PM since I don't want to overwhelm the poor guy (I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now) :)

Zingo, I'd recommend asking one of the admins to drop by and explain what will happen to the old threads and whether or not it's possible to reactivate 'em.

All of the established WF sellers are obviously interested in this and I'm sure I don't have to explain why. I don't mind paying $36/$72/whatever but want to make it perfectly clear that since a SBT thread is basically your business card as a seller (I mean come on, even the world's biggest idiot can manipulate the iTrader system), established service providers want to keep theirs.

And regarding this statement:

You must create a new thread and the fee will be applied.

Admins have informed me that new threads will be LIVE for 10 days, then will close, and another thread will need to be created after it closes and you will have to reference your old thread for any past activity.

That wouldn't be a smart move IMO because you'd confuse buyers and piss off established sellers at the same time. If the admins want me to pay them $36/10 days, I'm willing to do that but they have to find a way to avoid this "always start a new thread" nonsense.

Find a way to close threads automatically after 10 days or disable posts. If the service provider wants to reactivate the thread, he/she has to pay $36. Rinse and repeat.

Sellers get to keep their threads (and this will also help buyers make informed decisions - does anyone honestly think that forcing sellers to constantly start new threads won't confuse buyers?), the admins make $36/10 days and everyone's happy.

inb4

INDIA_KAshmis_RIots_%28550_x_320%29.jpg

Reactions: cougarclaws
Just curious, where the sticky threads meant to be locked?

I locked them I want all issues to be put here so closed the other stickys temporarily.

AGAIN TO NOT SEND ME PM'S REGARDING THIS THEY WILL GET DELETED. POST UP HERE...

I do not have any thing to do with payment processing/PayPal , I am getting P.M's asking me to fix issues with payment you need to get in touch with the Admins for any and all issues with payment.

Dropped you a PM and hope to reactivate my old threads.

Again thanks for your help Zingo!

After payment, Is there any chance to re-open closed threads.

@ Mike & Jon - We would like to keep our old threads for obvious reasons.

I have sent payment to the paypal email for the onetime charge of $36 dollars for each. I also dropped you a PM with transaction id numbers and the threads I would like to unlock.

Hopefully by resolving this we can come up with a better method of reactivating old BSTs for everyone else. As I'm sure we are all going to want to do the same thing.

Lets us know! :xmas-smiley-010:

You have to create new threads, old threads will not be unlocked unless Zingo wants to.

You can create more than one threads, but only one per submission.

I fricken love the decision to force a new thread every few weeks. That will give a little less pricing power to some of the namebrand services.

Wait, what are you talking about?

Threads will be auto-locked after few weeks? Whatt?

Status
Not open for further replies.