Chuck Norris

Wow, the 'no-humor-nazis' are out in force.

Chuck Norris beat Portal...without a portal gun.

There is no Theory of Evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

lolcats were never funny :action-smiley-052:

la_la_la_i_cant_hear_you_trollcat-e1280290521584.jpg

128885262532436064.jpg

00012yr9.jpeg

cute-lolcat-ears-hear-you.jpg

Chuck Norris sleeps with a nightlight, not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the darks afraid of Chuck Norris

When Chuck Norris jumps into a swimming pool, the water doesn't get Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris gets the water

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Burgerking and Wendys was born

When the boogyman goes to sleep he checks the closet for Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris doesn't fall towards the earth, Chuck Norris pulls the Earth towards him

Want a list of Chuck Norris's Enemies? Just Look at the extinct list.

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Death once had a near-Chuck Norris Experience

the dinosaurs made Chuck Norris mad...once

"Chuck Norris gargles peanut butter"

IMHopeful said:
"They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody."

jgrim said:
Chuck Norris is so bad ass, his daughter lost her virginity and he got it back.

efeezy said:
There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Death once had a near-Chuck Norris Experience

the dinosaurs made Chuck Norris mad...once

All wins.

I used to think Chuck Norris was cool...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlaWbCbZhAA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

1. When Chuck Norris does pushups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the world down

2. Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he just stares them down until he gets the information he wants out of them.

3. The Manhattan Project was not intended to create nuclear weapons, it was meant to recreate the destructive power in a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick. They didn't even come close.

When Chuck Norris jumps into a swimming pool, the water doesn't get Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris gets the water

Dafuck? Isn't it supposed to be "When Chuck Norris jumps into a swimming pool he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris". Can't remember for sure because this shit is pretty old. Although I thought it was funny when my son came home form school one day telling me Chuck Norris jokes, and I asked him if he knew who Chuck Norris was, he said "Who?".

Dafuck? Isn't it supposed to be "When Chuck Norris jumps into a swimming pool he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris". Can't remember for sure because this shit is pretty old. Although I thought it was funny when my son came home form school one day telling me Chuck Norris jokes, and I asked him if he knew who Chuck Norris was, he said "Who?".

I think he accidentally a word.