Cheapest Scrapebox Blasts - Thousands of Guaranteed Links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interested in placing an order, can you contact me via email please as I can't PM yet? serverunion {At] gmail {d0t] com , Thanks...

I took a discounted Silver package and OP was very patient with me while I kept making a mess of the KW spintax. Awesome job was done literally in *hours* after I finally got my act together!

OP overdelivered on # of links. Checked a few hundred and they were all good.

Getting some extra longtail traffic today, which I think is due to this blast. Once I get some more Web2.0 properties, I'll be back for more.

I took a discounted Silver package and OP was very patient with me while I kept making a mess of the KW spintax. Awesome job was done literally in *hours* after I finally got my act together!

OP overdelivered on # of links. Checked a few hundred and they were all good.

Getting some extra longtail traffic today, which I think is due to this blast. Once I get some more Web2.0 properties, I'll be back for more.

Thanks a lot for posting your review

Really appreciated

Hello....

I need Silver Package.. Should I get 10% Discount..?? Pm me... I will send you the Work Immediately.. And please let me know the Time Frame of the Delivery... Send me your Payment Details....

How many Unique domains in your list? , i just want backlinks from Unique domains.. :D .. Send me your payment info also :) ..

Hello....

I need Silver Package.. Should I get 10% Discount..?? Pm me... I will send you the Work Immediately.. And please let me know the Time Frame of the Delivery... Send me your Payment Details....

Sent you a pm with the details

Thanks

How many Unique domains in your list? , i just want backlinks from Unique domains.. :D .. Send me your payment info also :) ..

Sent you a pm

Thanks

Order placed; Paypal: 40C13820Y3130731G; $18.00 sent for 25,000 backlinks (Platinum). Sent you the information in your format you requested, in a order.txt file to your email address. I look forward to the immediate report.

Order placed; Paypal: 40C13820Y3130731G; $18.00 sent for 25,000 backlinks (Platinum). Sent you the information in your format you requested, in a order.txt file to your email address. I look forward to the immediate report.

Thanks for placing your order

It will be completed asap

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.