Cheapest Scrapebox Blasts - Thousands of Guaranteed Links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haroonnasim

Aug 12, 2010
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
After the success of our last thread :
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/115267-scrapebox-blasts-thousands-guaranteed-links.html

We are back again to provide the best services to the members of WickedFire.

Get thousands of guaranteed instant backlinks to your website!

These will be anchored blog comment backlinks from various blogging platforms (Wordpress, Movable Type, etc..) with a wide range of PageRank and niches. I will overdeliver on all packages so even if a few drop off you will still be ahead of the package you purchase. There will be a huge mix of unique domains and ip addresses as well as links being posted on pages within the same site. I am constantly scraping new link sources so they change over time for everyone. Orders should be done within a couple days of purchase. I will turn off my ordering and notify in the thread if it looks like I am getting overloaded so things don't get backed up and everyone gets their links in a timely fashion.

Packages:

- Bronze : 5,000 Backlinks - $5.00
- Silver : 10,000 Backlinks - $10.00
- Golden : 15,000 Backlinks - $15.00
- Platinum : 25,000 Backlinks - $20.00
- Titanium : 50,000 Backlinks - $40.00

Features of Our Service:

- When your campaign is completed we will provide a complete report of all links
- All backlinks are 100% auto-approved and your backlinks appear instantly on the pages
- Point all the backlinks to one page or multiple pages on your website (your choice)
- Use as many anchor texts as you want: You can supply the keyword list or let us scrape keywords for you
- You can provide the comment text to use (spinning supported), or let us use our own library of comments

Details Needed:

- URL(s) to backlink
- Your chosen anchor text(s)
- Your email address for sending reports

Payments :

Payment should be sent upfront via paypal

PM me to send you Url sample, payment info, or if you have any additional questions.

Reviews
DNChamp.com
Domain Invester

reputation_pos.gif

Plain and simple..this offer ROCKS....Spot check a few out of the 10,000 + and they were there. Not to spammy (under 50 post)..Will run this list to get pinged and this could be great for a weekly gig and even I own scrapebox and cant do this many this fast!

if this price stays as it is you will have a bi weekly buyer from me!
jhfiredog

reputation_pos.gif

Thanks that was really fast. I did not expect the report until tomorrow.
I just happen to check my email and it took me a minute to realize it was the order I just placed.
I am PMing you a new one in just a few minutes.
Good Work

PS - Thanks for over delivering on the amount of BC also.
Vcize

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

I ordered 10k links and got 13k! Everything checked out as well.

Great service.
Sussib

reputation_pos.gif

Great service. He over delivered 5k+!!! Manually checked 20 or so links throughout the report and my links were all there. Recommended!
Dking

reputation_pos.gif

Just got my report and anotehr 1k+ bonus links!
Very fast delivery and the links show up on the pages.
Will work with him again.

If I order a 10,000 package for two urls is there anyway to get like 1,000 links to each for 5 days?

If I order a 10,000 package for two urls is there anyway to get like 1,000 links to each for 5 days?

Im afraid its not possible but if you dont ping your backlinks and let google crawl the pages and discover your links

You are all good

Purchased, lets try this platinum package out. How many domains do you have in your list?

Delivery: 10/10
Received in less than 24 hours.
Communication: 10/10
PMed back and forth with nearly instantaneous responses from seller.
Quality: 9.5/10
Seller over-delivered on my 5k package with 5591. I checked these links w/ SB and 5504 were live.
A quick look at some of the links revealed a wide range of OBLS, from very few, less than 15, to your typical comment-laden url.

Verdict: Highly recommended for the price. Great communication, and he delivers exactly what he tells you.

Received my package today and I am extremely satisfied. I checked the links and many were on pages with low OBL's. He sent me an extra 2k links and I will definitely be using him in the future. Overall, his service is definitely worth the price.

Interested! Can you please tell how many unique domains you have? You can PM me if you wish! Thanks!

Hey, if I order the 50k pack, how many URLs are unique domains? Please send me a PM if you don't want to reveal it on here. Thanks.

Interested! Can you please tell how many unique domains you have? You can PM me if you wish! Thanks!

Sent you a PM

Thanks

Hey, if I order the 50k pack, how many URLs are unique domains? Please send me a PM if you don't want to reveal it on here. Thanks.

Sent you a PM

Thanks

Received my package today and I am extremely satisfied. I checked the links and many were on pages with low OBL's. He sent me an extra 2k links and I will definitely be using him in the future. Overall, his service is definitely worth the price.

Thanks a lot for posting your feedback

iTrader coming your way

Thanks Again

always a good deal.....later in the week will get more!

Sure mate. Im waiting for your orders

Thanks

Delivery: 10/10
Received in less than 24 hours.
Communication: 10/10
PMed back and forth with nearly instantaneous responses from seller.
Quality: 9.5/10
Seller over-delivered on my 5k package with 5591. I checked these links w/ SB and 5504 were live.
A quick look at some of the links revealed a wide range of OBLS, from very few, less than 15, to your typical comment-laden url.

Verdict: Highly recommended for the price. Great communication, and he delivers exactly what he tells you.

Thanks a lot for your Valuable Feedback

iTrader coming your way

Thanks again

Purchased, lets try this platinum package out. How many domains do you have in your list?

Report sent

I hope you like our service

Thanks

I ordered a 5k blast. The OP overdelivered with ~7k links. I ran it through SB link checker and about 95% were live.

One slightly disappointing aspect was that the majority of URLs were duplicate domains. However, the OP has told me that if I buy a larger pack, there will be more uniques.

Overall, for $5 I am very happy with the service. Thanks.

I ordered a 5k blast. The OP overdelivered with ~7k links. I ran it through SB link checker and about 95% were live.

One slightly disappointing aspect was that the majority of URLs were duplicate domains. However, the OP has told me that if I buy a larger pack, there will be more uniques.

Overall, for $5 I am very happy with the service. Thanks.

Thanks for posting your feedback

Really appreciated

iTrader coming your way

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.