[Cheapest Ever $2.55] Serp Booster Backlink Services to Resell on Fiverr(Reviews Avlb

Status
Not open for further replies.

singhavn

Aug 23, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Backlink Service which Big SEO Firms are themselves using to Rank their Clients

Presenting

Backlink Carnival

Some Reviews from Warrior forum

hanakuza said:
Got the report of the Edu backlinks package. Checked the links and most seem good.
Got an even extra Gov backlink. One of the keywords seem to have gotten a temporary boost, thought it returned to the original position. Too early to check the benefits but seems like it's a very good package.
Very recommended. Will get more as soon as other campaigns I have are finished.

Raja Kamil said:
So I got my review copy for
Pyramid Backlinks (3 Tier) Only $2.55

Here my review.
The speed of work is FAST !
It took less than 24 hour before the report was delivered to me.

At first I'm not satisfied, because I couldn't find my keywords on their comments.
So I shoot them a support ticket.

Then their support explain what happen.
They even redo the work. WOW !

So I must say, until this day (when this review is written), their service are TOP CLASS at CHEAPEST PRICE !

Speed of work 5 Star !
Support 5 Star !
Price 5 Star !
Overall 5 Star !

Keep up the good work !
More order will come in....!

Best wishes;
Raja Kamil

Kyle Oliveiro said:
I was lucky enough to get a review copy of the 3 Tier Pyramid from Singhavn.

The report was delivered promptly, and it contained all the links that were promised in the package, plus a bit more which Singhavn and his team overdelivered.

All .edu links were on forum profiles are stated, and were all dofollow.

This is truly a great service at this price, and I will definitely be ordering more.

DNChamp said:
Ok got my review back....First his order system is pretty smooth so A+ for that.

Got the link pyramid and just did a spot check on each. Links were in place as described. Did over deliver on a few of the comments and profiles. As expected the blog comments are beat to death so after a while this pyramid may fall. However though its still great for the price and for resale.

Just placed another order!

From Economical Network (economicaltraffic.com)

I am a full time internet marketer and runs a marketing company Economical Network economicaltraffic.com We have been providing marketing and advertising services including seo to our many small to large clients from many years. We have a experience of providing 1st page ranking to our hundreds of clients so I know what I am promising. With this brief introduction of myself let's get straight to the point.

We are now providing various high quality backlink services at never seen before price. These prices are hard to beat and service is exactly the same which many small to big seo firms buy themself from us. For $2.55, it sounds like Unbelievable.

You can use these services:

*To build backlinks to your or your client's website
*To improve Google ranking
*To Resell on Fiverr, ebay or other similar communities
*To Resell on various internet marketing and seo communities

Now your backlink provider search is over. Here are the packages. Buy one or all once and you will buy forever.

Pyramid Backlinks (3 Tier) Only $2.55
1 URL - Multiple Keywords

10 .Edu Backlinks
50 PR2+ Forum Profiles
80 Blog Comments
Linklicious Submission
Lindexed Submission

10 edu <- 50 PR2+ Forum profiles(with link to the website and edu too) <- 80 comments(linked randomly to forum profiles) + Indexing(linklicious+lindexed) for all links

Social Bookmarking Only $2.55
1 URL - Title & Desc

50 PR1+ Bookmarks
Titles can be spun
Desc. can be spun
Linklicious Submission
Lindexed Submission

.Edu Backlinks Only $2.55

1 URL - Multiple Keywords

15 .Edu Backlinks
1 .Gov Backlink
Backlinks Indexer
Linklicious Submission
Lindexed Submission

Forum Profiles Only $2.55
up to 3 URL's - Multiple Keywords

500 Forum Profiles
RSS Generation
RSS submission
Linklicious Submission
Lindexed Submission

Blog Comments Only $2.55
up to 3 URL's - Multiple Keywords

100 Blog Comments
Unique Domains
Auto Approved
Linklicious Submission
Lindexed Submission

What is this service about?
We aim to launch this service so that people can not only use it for themselves but can also resell them to make more money. Today backlinks are one of the highest selling services on fiverr.Each service only cost an unbeatable $2.55 and Fiverr pays $4 per sale so you can clearly make $1.45/sale. It doesn't seems much but guess how much you will make if you sell like 10 orders each for 5 services ($72.5) per day or more entirely depends on you. Many are buying this service form us and reselling again on this forum to their clients. So possibilities are endless.

Why should I buy?

*Get Results. It will get you result you desire for.

*Links are submitted to lindexed for 100% crawl.

*Fast turn around time.

*Various backlink services under one roof. More will be added soon.

*Proved to work with Panda updates.

What is the turnaround time?
48 - 72 hours

Will I get report?
You will get report with all backlink after work completion.

4 Reviews given to
sampunk
hareedoptimizer
Leith
GettingTop

Please PM me what service you want to review and your campaign details accordingly.

Thanks

Received report with 17.Edu & 2 .Gov back links.

All the back links are profile links.

Did a detailed check of the report and completely satisfied with the work done.

Communication is not necessary here in this case.

Recommended seller in this Forum.

Quality 4 out of 5.

Received report with more than reported EDU and GOV links.

The work was satisfactory and all the links are present in the right places. Nice, simply, clean work.

Turnaround time was pretty fast. Just a matter of about 48 hours before I got my report.

I would prefer getting reports through email so maybe OP could consider that.

Overall, cheap price for a simple service. 4.5/5

Received report with 17.Edu & 2 .Gov back links.

All the back links are profile links.

Did a detailed check of the report and completely satisfied with the work done.

Communication is not necessary here in this case.

Recommended seller in this Forum.

Quality 4 out of 5.

Received report with more than reported EDU and GOV links.

The work was satisfactory and all the links are present in the right places. Nice, simply, clean work.

Turnaround time was pretty fast. Just a matter of about 48 hours before I got my report.

I would prefer getting reports through email so maybe OP could consider that.

Overall, cheap price for a simple service. 4.5/5

Thanks for the review.

Received a report with 10 edu link

Turn around time fast, within 24 hours.

The keyword was wrong at the first time. I pm him and all link are fixed within an hour. Very professional

same as review above, report from email will be better

nice price, decent quality, 4/5

Received a report with 10 edu link

Turn around time fast, within 24 hours.

The keyword was wrong at the first time. I pm him and all link are fixed within an hour. Very professional

same as review above, report from email will be better

nice price, decent quality, 4/5

Thanks for the review

I got my report with 16 edu links and 2 gov and here is my review:

- All resources are of normal quality
- All links are placed in profiles
- All links haven't been indexed so far
- The same usename is used on all resources

Recommendation to the OP: in order to improve your service, I'd suggest to use different usernames when registering profiles.

Recommendation to buyers: that's a nice service considering its price. The best way to use it is to add the links you get in the report to linklicious and also make some profile or blog commenting blast for them in order to get links indexed.

Thus you'll pay total of about $11 ($2.5 for edu-gov and $8 for 5000 profiles) for getting nice backlinks from edu-gov resources.

Overall: considering the price, that's a really nice service, but I'd also suggest OP to send reports via email. It would be more convenient for buyers IMHO

I purchased the .edu package, but can't PM. Sent you an email using the form on your site. Paypal receipt ID: 0035-6378-8988-0231. Thank you.

I got my report with 16 edu links and 2 gov and here is my review:

- All resources are of normal quality
- All links are placed in profiles
- All links haven't been indexed so far
- The same usename is used on all resources

Recommendation to the OP: in order to improve your service, I'd suggest to use different usernames when registering profiles.

Recommendation to buyers: that's a nice service considering its price. The best way to use it is to add the links you get in the report to linklicious and also make some profile or blog commenting blast for them in order to get links indexed.

Thus you'll pay total of about $11 ($2.5 for edu-gov and $8 for 5000 profiles) for getting nice backlinks from edu-gov resources.

Overall: considering the price, that's a really nice service, but I'd also suggest OP to send reports via email. It would be more convenient for buyers IMHO

Thanks for the review. All clients have ticketing account system where they not only receive reports but also can remain in touch with our support staff. Whenever a reply is made, an automated email goes out to inform the client. We found it to be the best way to keep things simple and systematized .

Status
Not open for further replies.