cheapest content writing services available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second the ban. This guy has no clue and is clearly spamming (very very very badly)

How come all buyers (or potential buyers) on this thread have joined in July 2009 have less than 10 posts:-s?

I SMELL A RAT

marc, i have sent you a PM. kindly revert back to me

Now i Know this guy is full of shit - I sent a pm (never posted on this thread) - Yet he has to post on the thread that he replied to me by pm???? This is blatant abuse!! And I'm curious too... why is it that all of his reviews just happen to be from "people" that joined when he did, and they have very few posts???

no shit!... look who is talking abt few posts and joining at the same time.. before posting look at your own dams stats.go suck on the rat that ur smelling...ASSCLOWN...

and toserowu thanks for the heads up...

Now i Know this guy is full of shit - I sent a pm (never posted on this thread) - Yet he has to post on the thread that he replied to me by pm???? This is blatant abuse!! And I'm curious too... why is it that all of his reviews just happen to be from "people" that joined when he did, and they have very few posts???
At least i had the decency of sending you a PM and posting here hoping that at least you would reply to one of them. But I guess i was wrong...you apparently have time to complain about what im doing but cant even revert via a PM saying you already got some1 else for the job or that you do not want my services.

????

At least i had the decency of sending you a PM and posting here hoping that at least you would reply to one of them. But I guess i was wrong...you apparently have time to complain about what im doing but cant even revert via a PM saying you already got some1 else for the job or that you do not want my services.

I know, I'm just giving you another reason to bump your thread (your specialty), but what the hell does "revert via pm" mean?

Let me help you out because you seem to need it.

Revert means to return to previous condition ---- for future reference you may want to learn a bit more English & use the word "reply"

I thought the sample on page 1 was pretty good aside from the 'transistors and jukeboxes' sentence. Please PM me one more sample. Something in the health or real estate field would be great. If this works out I will order 20 articles x 500 words = 10k words.

Status
Not open for further replies.