cheapest content writing services available

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be banned for jumping in on another poster's thread promoting your own services.

The OP should be banned for spamming his own thread.

who said i was spamming? i was simply informing others about the availability of nmy services.

hey iwo, thanks for the great work on the blogs. i liked the work you put into it. shall be placing a big order next week. will send you an email about it.

This Thread is a BIT ODD

i hear that you are very good. a moderator reccomended you for some work. PM me your details.

The writing sample posted above seems to be quite lacking, yet a Mod actually recommended you... I wonder if the two "buyers" on this thread are for real - cuz it looks like the guy can't write...

in fairness to outsourcer, this "buyer" did buy and liked what he got. As for the sample, everyone likes to judge something that is not his

JUDGING

in fairness to outsourcer, this "buyer" did buy and liked what he got. As for the sample, everyone likes to judge something that is not his

Let's be honest, the purpose of a sample is to allow people to be able to judge your work - is it not?

This is all spam, and this faggot is spamming in Shooting the Shit too.
Ban this motherfucker and all his other accounts.

How is $1.50/100 words cheap?

The least you could do is say quality or the best... but not cheap. You'll never be able to compete online unless do $1.00/100 words or less, unless you don't sell yourself as "cheap."

Just a word of advice.

How is $1.50/100 words cheap?

The least you could do is say quality or the best... but not cheap. You'll never be able to compete online unless do $1.00/100 words or less, unless you don't sell yourself as "cheap."

Just a word of advice.
hey chris. i dont think you read this part of the thread...... "All prices are negotiable also"
Maybe your eyes overlooked it..."by accident"

As for the quality, its good. Trust me. You could take a sample if you wanted to check out the quality

Status
Not open for further replies.