Status
Not open for further replies.

iwodaveh

Jul 15, 2009
Florida
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,
I am new to this forum and would like to offer my content writing services. I would charge $1.5 for every 100 words for a total content order size of upto 1000 words. If the total content is greater than a thousand words, then I would charge $1.1 for every 100 words. All prices are negotiable also. Payments are to be made via paypal alone. I also accept bulk articles. PM me and let me know your response if interested. Samples can also be provided for a small fee.

Hey guys. Since im not starting a blog on the subject I asked for - ill post the review article he wrote for me below:

Seems a little bit incoherent in a couple of parts, but the last paragraph wasn't terrible.

Took a couple of days for him to get to me.

I'll let you guys be the final judge, but I wouldn't buy one from him. Just my honest review.

This sentence ruined the article for me.

All rock and roll songs which were played on transistors and jukeboxes at the time resounded with his voice.

Title: How Elvis Presley Changed Rock and Roll
The 1960’s saw the dawn of a new era in music mainly because of one man - Elvis Presley. Popularly known as ‘The King’, he managed to transform the world of music with his fine tunes and soothing voice. All rock and roll songs which were played on transistors and jukeboxes at the time resounded with his voice. During his entire musical career, he managed to amass a total of 14 Grammy nominations including three wins along with multiple gold, silver and platinum selling albums.
Globally, Elvis’s songs reached the Billboard Top 20 fifty times creating a frenzy with the audience wherever he went. His stage shows, movies, dancing and singing skills along with the now infamous pelvic thrust made him a hit amongst the public, especially with women and teenage girls. Contrary to musical idols of today's generations, his rise to stardom and popularity was accomplished without any cable or internet and by using just three national television channels. His real talent was discovered when top recording studios realized he was not just an excellent singer but a pianist, guitarist, vocalist and actor as well.
Even before the world knew who the Beatles were, Elvis Presley had introduced his contemporary blend of country, rock and blues music. By the time of his untimely and sudden death in 1977, he had already created a niche for his songs in the music industry which is proved by the fact that his music survived the 80’s folk tunes and 90’s rhythm & blues and even today manages to give competition to the modern world of rock and metal. Over the years, Elvis Presley gained international fame with hits such as “Jailhouse Rock”, “Hound Dog” and “Heartbreak Hotel” and so it is no surprise that he was named one of the Ten Most Outstanding Young Men of the nation in 1970. More than thirty years after his death, he still remains the King of Rock and Roll with hundreds of fans making a pilgrimage every day to his home in Graceland.

cheap content writing - I'm interested

I don't want to jump on Nathan's bandwagon but if you provide me with a free sample I'd be happy to review it as well...

I don't want to jump on Nathan's bandwagon but if you provide me with a free sample I'd be happy to review it as well...

Hi. Unfortunately I will not be providing any more FREE samples as a lot of time goes into the research. My earlier was just one so that others could see the quality of work.

i hear that you are very good. a moderator reccomended you for some work. PM me your details.

Status
Not open for further replies.