Cheap dofollow blog commenting service..instant pagerank links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent the OP (at his request) the ones coming back with no PR, he checked them with another service and replaced the 1 domain he couldn't find PR on. Great customer service, awesome communication, a pleasure to do business with. Wish all service providers here were this quality. Thanks!

I did not receive a payment from seattlewebdesig. Received several Pm's but never received a payment....Unsure what he is trying to prove. I have 100% rating on all my work..

Just to add to my last post. I checked my paypal 3 times and did not see a payment from seattlewebdesig. If he can verify it i will take care of it but unable to verify it.

I would like to order this: Review Package - 3PR2 * 3PR3 * 3PR4 * 2PR5 = $15

send me payment details and other details through pm, thanks!

Best. Darn. Service. Ever! I ordered the basic paid review package for a brand new website for testing. I have created articles, profiles and blog posts for this site and have to say these are the highest quality links directed to it right now.

Jim definitely cares for your project and looks for super high quality sites, and I am not bullshitting here... around 5 PR4-PR5 links came from websites with only 1-3 outbound links... how's that for quality? You simply won't find that anywhere else, unless you find the sources yourself.

I was extremely surprised. Will be a regular client from now on.

Overall, hire him now. He is the real deal and will make you happy.

::REVIEW::

Okay, first, this guy is FAST, he had my order to me in less than 24 hours, that is something I always want (unless its a huge order), so big PLUS there....

Quality: Checked the links, UNREAL. You can't beat this guys service, LOWEST OBL I have seen on WF.

Service: Great to work with, fast communicator!

Bottom Line: If you know you need blog commenting, look no further, seriously, this guy delivers quality. And for this price? I felt as if its a steal for what you actually get!

10/10 - WILL USE AGAIN - GREAT SERVICE

I will not being any more orders until monday 8/30. My wife is going to have a baby tomorrow with an emergency c-section. My first child. I will be checking my email a few times this week with any questions or issues...

I will not being any more orders until monday 8/30. My wife is going to have a baby tomorrow with an emergency c-section. My first child. I will be checking my email a few times this week with any questions or issues...
Take care and good luck! Also, I'm thinking good thoughts for your wife and the new member of your family!

Great and reliable seller! There were some mistakes, but he corrected them right away. Which, in my opinion, makes an AWESOME seller! I would recommend him to anyone here on Wicked Fire. He keeps it very professional and GREAT communication.

- sem.rank

::REVIEW::

Okay, first, this guy is FAST, he had my order to me in less than 24 hours, that is something I always want (unless its a huge order), so big PLUS there....

Quality: Checked the links, UNREAL. You can't beat this guys service, LOWEST OBL I have seen on WF.

Service: Great to work with, fast communicator!

Bottom Line: If you know you need blog commenting, look no further, seriously, this guy delivers quality. And for this price? I felt as if its a steal for what you actually get!

10/10 - WILL USE AGAIN - GREAT SERVICE

I bought because of this review.... I'm quoting it to avoid duplicate content.

AWESOME SERVICE :)

P.S. Congrats on the baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.