Cheap dofollow blog commenting service..instant pagerank links

Status
Not open for further replies.

inter4522

May 4, 2010
Rating - 100%
51   0   0

Hello,
I have been doing dofollow blog commenting for a year with great success. I have been on digital point for a year with 100% rating and have moved over here to wickedfire. I will be here for a long time doing quality work. Let me explain what i can offer and what packages that i offer.

What i offer:

• The links are 100% dofollow
  • Links on page with page rank
  • Good comments
  • Will not put your link on pages with tons of comments and links. Good quality pages.
  • Quality work
  • Will send detail report to your email when completed.

PACKAGES:

Review Package - 3PR2 * 3PR3 * 3PR4 * 2PR5 = $15

Package #1 - 6PR2 * 7PR3 * 7PR4 * 4PR5 = $35

Package #2 - 12PR2 * 15PR3 * 15PR4 * 8PR5 = $65

Benefits of service

• Will increase your page rank the next time google
    updates the page rank.
  • increase your ranking in google for your keyword

I set up a review package for a cheap price for people that want to sample my work.

All payments made through paypal.

Paid reviews are so lame. Why would anyone pay you a discounted price to take the risk on the quality of your work?

Get a veteran moderator a free copy (erect, SEOMike, Eli, whatever) and have them review for free. Then sell for full price to everyone else.

inter4522 has done lots of blog comments for me, probably 500 or so. He is better than about 99% of the other crap out there. I check the ALL the links about 5 days after and any that are missing I send back to him and he replaces them no problem. He does not post on super spammed places. If you buy comments you know what your getting into some stick for a long time and some dont, and inter about as good as they get.

Advise to inter4522: do a free review for a mod then you will have all the work you can handle. Also make it clear if your putting the same link on the same domain, as people will want to know. Good luck!

Hi,

I bought from inter4522 few lists in the past, not the commenting service but its list,
they were very good.
If I was looking for commenting service I guess I would ask him to do it with his own lists.
Saar.

Kickass job on my paid review copy. A+++ service, highly recommended.

Thank you! w0000000t!

I would like to see your past experience at digitalpoint. You have any success thread?
Can you able to provide service like STAR Cruiser and Mechanix ??

let me know.
I have couple of clients who are much interested in blog commenting services.

Status
Not open for further replies.