CASEY ANTHONY - NOT GUILTY??

topoffers

Sep 17, 2010
CASEY HORSEFACE ANTHONY WAS GUILTY FROM DAY 1... THIS NASTY SACK OF SKANK PIG SHIT WAS PARTYING & SLUTTING IT UP WHEN HER KID WAS MISSING. ... NOT TO MENTION THE FILTHBAG WHOREDOM SHE LIVED IN.. IF YOU ARE A BABY KILLER SUPPORTER AND HAVE COME TO WHINE AND CRY ABOUT PEOPLE BEING MEAN TO HORSEFACED CASEY, TAKE YOUR FIST AND PUNCH YOURSELF IN THE JAW. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS JURY THINKING?

deathpenalty.jpg

Wow. Tell us how you really feel. Glad I did not watch the trial. I stopped watching these after the OJ trial.

Yea just saw the verdict on CNN feed .. My girl was watching it last night, and that bitch clearly killed her baby.

Come on, ya'll didn't see this coming? They spent "how long" finding a jury that wasn't "biased" before starting this case?

She'll end up being killed off while partying and the cops will "find her" OD'd on drugs.

My favorite part of this whole thing was that the defense pulled the Casey-meant-to-knock-her-daughter-out-with-chloroform-so-she-could-go-party card, rather than chloroform her to kill her.

Apparently it worked.

The prosecution put together a terrible case. There was no way they were going to get a guilty verdict with what they had for evidence.

They put together a nice argument that the grandfather did it, not saying thats what I believe but it is compelling.

The following diary entry by Casey Anthony is dated "June 21" and reads:

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

There is a wild killer on the lose that killed Caylee Anthony, Nicole Simpson, Jonbenet Ramsey, Biggie Smalls and Tupac.

Hide yo wife, hide yo kids!

You all mad.

Don't get why everyone cares about this so much. How will it effect you in any way?