Cancer Is Serious Business

courage-wolf-cancer.jpg

But seriously, I don't have time right now, so I downloaded it and put it in my videos to watch folder.

Fucking brilliant. There's the long answer for anyone who was asking in the other natural/alternative medicine thread why there aren't any clinical trials or why all these other natural and alternative medicines aren't more widely used.

SHORT ANSWER -> CUZ THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MONIES$$$

$300 million for stage 3 trials. Who gon give you dat if your cure grows on trees?? (I know it doesn't in this case but you know what I'm saying)

Oh and props to this guy for sticking to it. Most people would have packed their shit up long time ago. Don't underestimate a Polak on a mission.

Reactions: Medici
Here's an interesting article on the guy:

Cancer Doctor Stanislaw Burzynski Sees Himself as a Crusading Researcher, Not a Quack - Page 1 - News - Houston - Houston Press

The documentary is very compelling, but the whole thing does seem a bit odd. And it's suspicious that he's charging so much for this treatment.

He's charging so much for his treatment? Do you realize how much it costs for all of those people who have DIED from Cancer? I'd say less than $10k per month is well worth a saved life...especially for a type of cancer that kills little kids with no real cure. All of those St. Jude's commercials pulling in hundreds of millions of dollars so they can spend 1/10th of that on actually burning kids brains trying to "save them" is what's suspicious.

Awesome documentary. I heard about this guy back in the 90's from Dr Whitaker's newsletter. He's the guy in the video. Watch this even if you don't know anyone with cancer. You may need him in the future.

Very provoking documentary..in a good way though.

This shit needs all the exposure it can get. See it, people!!!

Don't let the cures ever show up. Buyout, Bribe Or Kill (order of preference)

Started watching it, I just realized Dr. Burzynski was featured in a Netflix documentary I have seen, I cant remember the name but it was about how doctors with alternative treatments are harassed so bad the their states and the FDA that some of them have had to stop practicing, ill try to dig up the title.

I also wanted to add that it sucks that people like Bill Gates dont donate money to something like this. There is very strong evidence Dr. Burzynski's treatments work why not give him $100MM instead of these animals in Africa.

End rant.

I wonder who these higher up(s) are that are causing this backlash to take place to him and how they can sleep at night?

I mean they chose money over life...sickness