Buy Webpage Likes, Google +1's & Tweets/Retweets-Get Triple SEO Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have placed several orders with NetBiz now in a few mixed forms...a few of the "double seo juice" packs with RTs/FB shares and G+s...as well as a few orders with just

I generally place my orders via Skype and have him as a Skype contact now that I can readily place 'customized' orders with. After almost a few weeks of working him in this manner I've got nothing but praise for his services! He's fast, great with communication and despite nobody (outside of Google) knowing what social media will be weighted for in SEO/SERP value, his work has doubtlessly helped mine...and I'll keep buying from him for a while to come!

-icex999

Great Service ! Overdelivered on google plus and now ive got loads !

Will be bookmarking this one for defo !

Well done !!
Thanks for your excellent feedback ;)
I have placed several orders with NetBiz now in a few mixed forms...a few of the "double seo juice" packs with RTs/FB shares and G+s...as well as a few orders with just

I generally place my orders via Skype and have him as a Skype contact now that I can readily place 'customized' orders with. After almost a few weeks of working him in this manner I've got nothing but praise for his services! He's fast, great with communication and despite nobody (outside of Google) knowing what social media will be weighted for in SEO/SERP value, his work has doubtlessly helped mine...and I'll keep buying from him for a while to come!

-icex999
Thanks a ton for your excellent feedback ;)
Another order made :)
Got it. Will start soon. Thanks!!

Netbiz is one of the top providers on wickedfire. Not only does he always make sure the customer is happy, but he will bug YOU to make sure your happy. On several occasions I've been the one to messup with some kind of technical problem, and he still pulls through to make sure I'm happy. He will knock down your door until you say your happy.

Sounds ridiculous but its true. Top notch service provider, does everything I wanted and more, works with me on custom packages, and is always available. I doubt I will ever use anyone else for my socials.

Netbiz is one of the top providers on wickedfire. Not only does he always make sure the customer is happy, but he will bug YOU to make sure your happy. On several occasions I've been the one to messup with some kind of technical problem, and he still pulls through to make sure I'm happy. He will knock down your door until you say your happy.

Sounds ridiculous but its true. Top notch service provider, does everything I wanted and more, works with me on custom packages, and is always available. I doubt I will ever use anyone else for my socials.
Thanks for your excellent feedback. Yeah, I always try to do my best for my all clients ;)

Order placed!

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1LD96105SG782905P)

Status
Not open for further replies.