Buy Webpage Likes, Google +1's & Tweets/Retweets-Get Triple SEO Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good service, fast communication and good results, I will be coming back for more.
Thanks.
Thanks for your real quick feedback ;)
Order sent Netbiz - look forward to delivery :)
Got it and its on the way.. Thanks!!
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0TP870003T8484831)
Got it. Just started. Thanks!!
Got my order going, thanks
Yea, It will be done soon. Thanks!!
After another success...Another order placed :)
Thanks for your another order.
Order sent: 200 FB, 100 G
(Unique Transaction ID # 3XS84474FB589243M)
Started on the deal. Thanks!!

I need to know if the Facebook analytics will show these as US likes or India/Pakistan, etc likes? I just got screwed by a provider who promised me US likes, and when the Facebook analytics picked it up, it's all India (masked as US likes). Please let me know.

Thanks,

I need to know if the Facebook analytics will show these as US likes or India/Pakistan, etc likes? I just got screwed by a provider who promised me US likes, and when the Facebook analytics picked it up, it's all India (masked as US likes). Please let me know.

Thanks,
I do US only. Sent you PM. Plz check it out. Thanks!!
looking for a few hundred FB likes, will PM you
Replied your PM. Plz check it out. Thanks!!
Can you PM me dripfeed pricing for all 3.

Thanks
Sent you PM. Plz check it out. Thanks!!
Ordered 100 +1's

Unique Transaction ID #7MS24897FP8772457
Got it, Will start soon. Thanks!!
Netbiz, interested in twitter followers plz pm info thx
Just hit you up at skype. Thanks!!
will need more of your work bro PM me or hit me up on skype: rockstar45177
Hit you up as well. Thanks!!

Use NetBiz for almost all social sign stuff, cause he is reliable and knows what he is doing. Just ordered another huge custom package :D

NetBiz, payment sent. Thank you.

Also, to everyone else sending PM's to me for similar service. I am not interested. Please leave me off your list. I'm sticking with NetBiz because I've never had a problem and jobs get done. thanks.

NetBiz just finished a Google +1 drip for me a little while back. He let me specify how many got dripped each day and was a great guy to work with overall. Very accommodating. He's definitely the go-to guy for anything social.

Just placed another order, will follow up with results.
Got your order and already started. Thanks!
Placed big order :)
Got it and started as well. Thanks!!
Use NetBiz for almost all social sign stuff, cause he is reliable and knows what he is doing. Just ordered another huge custom package :D
Thanks for your excellent feedback with another order. Will start soon ;)
used tweets service and he over delivered ...thank you so much..
Thanks for your real quick feedback ;)
NetBiz, payment sent. Thank you.

Also, to everyone else sending PM's to me for similar service. I am not interested. Please leave me off your list. I'm sticking with NetBiz because I've never had a problem and jobs get done. thanks.
Got your order. Yeah, I already noticed to "Zingo" about it. Hope he'll take an action soon. Thanks!!
NetBiz just finished a Google +1 drip for me a little while back. He let me specify how many got dripped each day and was a great guy to work with overall. Very accommodating. He's definitely the go-to guy for anything social.
Thanks for your excellent feedback ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.