BUMP WHEN HIGH

yo. just smoked some cali kush. blew my face off. first time i smoked cali prescription buds. i live in ny so no one has cali buds around here.

yo. just smoked some cali kush. blew my face off. first time i smoked cali prescription buds. i live in ny so no one has cali buds around here.
It's really not that hard to get legit cali bud in nyc, you'll just end up paying through the nose for it.

It's good stuff, but since I have such a low tolerance I prefer much less potent stuff so I can be high with out being HURR DURR all over the place =/

It's really not that hard to get legit cali bud in nyc, you'll just end up paying through the nose for it.

It's good stuff, but since I have such a low tolerance I prefer much less potent stuff so I can be high with out being HURR DURR all over the place =/

Yeah, it's not hard to come by in NYC. But im in Rochester, NY. And ya this medical shit was $560 an ounce.

Dude, you have to get up on some exotic...... Its more of a body high, than a hurr durr high lol. I only smoke a couple times a week, then take a break. So my tolerance is still fairly low.

Yeah, it's not hard to come by in NYC. But im in Rochester, NY. And ya this medical shit was $560 an ounce.

Dude, you have to get up on some exotic...... Its more of a body high, than a hurr durr high lol. I only smoke a couple times a week, then take a break. So my tolerance is still fairly low.
Ya I paid $65 for an 8th of cali medical on Long Island.

idk wtf my problem is. Couple hits of anything good and I'm done.

idk wtf my problem is. Couple hits of anything good and I'm done.

I wish I had that "problem"

Higher tolerance = more $ spent on weed

You can get an 8th for $50 - $55 at most dispensaries in Colorado. Less if you know the owner.

I wish I had that "problem"

Higher tolerance = more $ spent on weed

You can get an 8th for $50 - $55 at most dispensaries in Colorado. Less if you know the owner.
Eh, I really don't mind. I can get some good mids at under $10 / gram. tenth of a gram (or less) in a vape and I'm fucked up. Can't beat that price

Tenth of a gram? Damn.

I once smoked (wasted) a half ounce in one sitting just to try to get the same feeling I got from my first high. Didn't work, and made smoking seem like a chore for a while after that.

OH OH OH DUDE

almost forgot. I tried this out for the first time on saturday. So fucking smooth....

OVkfD.jpg

It's made for medical patients who can't take a hit from a pipe or bong.

Much better smoke than anything else IMO, even vapes.

Physics | Incredibowl Industries

You soCal fools need to come smoke me out. Shit... can a brother get fucked up?

I'm gonna be driving to NYC for ASE and my buddy is hooking me up with some dankity dank. Affiliate smoke out anyone?

Of course. Oh, just a reminder that smoking indoors in NY is illegal everywhere (hotels, clubs, etc) so be smart and towel that shit.

I'm down and know a ton of people who are LOL

Of course. Oh, just a reminder that smoking indoors in NY is illegal everywhere (hotels, clubs, etc) so be smart and towel that shit.

I'm down and know a ton of people who are LOL

Haha dude, smoking buds is lilegal anyway. It makes it that much more fun. :rasta:

Str8, when it gets closer we'll setup a lil thread for the Affiliate Smoke Out.

BUmp

Tenth of a gram? Damn.

I once smoked (wasted) a half ounce in one sitting just to try to get the same feeling I got from my first high. Didn't work, and made smoking seem like a chore for a while after that.

Yeah, same for me and it sucks. It also doesn't make me want to pass out, it's like caffeine and I can get work done like a mofo.

Where you at in Colorado? Thinking about getting my medical license here in Boulder. Know any good dispensaries around here or in Denver?

Haha dude, smoking buds is lilegal anyway. It makes it that much more fun. :rasta:

Str8, when it gets closer we'll setup a lil thread for the Affiliate Smoke Out.

BUmp
Yea but last ASE I had a biz partner from FL who's used to smoking in clubs going undetected light a roach...let's just say that didn't go undetected.

I'm also pretty sure you can't get a 'smoking' hotel room.

And in NY weed isn't illegal. It's pretty heavily decriminalized. Possession of up to 25g is just a $100 ticket. It's about as serious as running a red light. I don't even think of it as illegal here.