Building/Ranking Our Growing Forum

goingviral101

Aug 22, 2010
Posted this in the other section, though I'd ask it here too.

Me and my partners have recently (2 weeks ago) launched a site:
Muscle Shred - Join The Fitness Revolution

(We own muscleshred.com too, and will redirect soon).

We also launched our forum two days ago:
Muscle Shred Forums

We've seen a surge in traffic to our Misc. section through word of mouth members urging members to join from other communities, but we just want to continue to accelerate and grow at a fast pace.

What are some suggestions you guys can offer to help blow this forum up even further. I mean, how can we continue to build our community presence through SEO? We have the funds to invest in paid ads, but we'd like to hear any suggestions you guys can offer up.

Fuck off and die. Your the one called goingviral101 you should be telling not askin. You should PM grindstone to have your user name changed to goingtobbanned101

You realize this is literally the most crowded market on the internet right now?
There are probably over 5000 new "Online Bodybuilding/Fitness" magazines a day in this niche.
To be very critical, I don't see anything that sets you apart.

You realize there is a already a VERY dominant player in the forum space for bodybuilding?

good luck

Keep hustling. I'm trying to break into the work from home niche with a forum.
In the words of Jim Rohn. "dont wish it was easier, wish you were better"

You realize this is literally the most crowded market on the internet right now?
There are probably over 5000 new "Online Bodybuilding/Fitness" magazines a day in this niche.
To be very critical, I don't see anything that sets you apart.

You realize there is a already a VERY dominant player in the forum space for bodybuilding?

good luck

Good luck competing with bodybuilding...

And this is why you guys probably fail, while we've built ourselves in advertising from the ground up ($xxx,xxx+). No ambition to compete.

GTFO, don't need your useless advice. Someone with more knowledge please comment for these fools.

And this is why you guys probably fail, while we've built ourselves in advertising from the ground up ($xxx,xxx+). No ambition to compete.

$xxx,xxx+

On a forum.

That now has 1,500 members.

So you spent at least $65 per member.

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UYmewDDA

$xxx,xxx+

On a forum.

That now has 1,500 members.

So you spent at least $65 per member.

agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UYmewDDA

Strong comprehension skills in this one. Read the OP brah.
Word of mouth

Looks like someone needs to go back to grade school.

It was about a 1.3 star thread starting out but now, fucking 5 star thread.