Build Some News Links - US News Writers - Relevant News Article - As low as $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordered
looks like a great service
Your transaction ID for this payment is: *****811JN811210K

Posting to mark this thread for follow up. Will order, I just need to get my article system installed.

Please clarify something for me though. In your ad image (step 3) you say your US writers rewrite it. You then go on in other places to say your writers write it. Which is it? Do they write a news article from scratch or do they "rewrite" the article they find on it? Far too tempting for writers to get lazy and overdo it using the source material.

This is of course important because I actually want to place the article in the news section on my money site. So it can't be junk.

is this good for new sites? also how many Pr links will be avail after a week or 2? last question what if our news doesnt get into google news?

It works especially good for new sites. It's the first links I build to a new site.

Exactly 173.5 links will be available after 2 weeks.

If your news doesn't get into Google news I will give you a refund. Google news is guaranteed.

Hello-

Does the offer still apply of $20 if I supply the press releases?

-Adam

I only offer this to bulk customers. 10 or more orders.

ordered
looks like a great service
Your transaction ID for this payment is: *****811JN811210K

Thanks for the order.

Posting to mark this thread for follow up. Will order, I just need to get my article system installed.

Please clarify something for me though. In your ad image (step 3) you say your US writers rewrite it. You then go on in other places to say your writers write it. Which is it? Do they write a news article from scratch or do they "rewrite" the article they find on it? Far too tempting for writers to get lazy and overdo it using the source material.

This is of course important because I actually want to place the article in the news section on my money site. So it can't be junk.

How would you write a news article from scratch? You want us to be the first to report on a story in your niche? Anyways, yes, we rewrite. We search news on your topic, find a current news topic and rewrite it in our own words. We then add an about section at the bottom with info on your site and links added in.

p0ck3taces had me a very well-written news article ready to go and submitted to the PR distributors in 3 days. A week later I had about 100 quality backlinks from the sites that picked up the release...even a few big names I was impressed to see like Newsday, The Boston Globe and CBS MoneyWatch.

Fantastic service. Unheard of for the price. I just ordered another yesterday and am looking forward to some continued business with this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.