Nov 3, 2009
San Francisco
Rating - 96.4%
53   2   0
Build Some News Links

--> Click The Above Image to Purchase <--

FAQ:
Q - How long does the process take?
A - 1-3 days for article to be written. 1-2 days for Press Release to be submitted. At this point you will receive a Google document with your article from Orders(AT )postpressrelease.com . Then up to 7 days later, once your PR is approved across submitted sites, we will add a report to the bottom of the Google document we sent you (All paid sites approve within one day -- it's the free sites which take up the extra time - and we also wait for indexing and pickup across the distribution).

Q - What if my site is Iguana Pet Care, how would you find relevant news on this?
A - If there is no news on the specific subject of the site then we just look broader. So for this example we first look for news on Iguana Pet Care > Iguanas > Pet Care > Pets etc. until we find a current news story.

Q - Will I receive a report?
A - Yes - Report will include - Paid sites the PR is approved on - Free Sites we have submitted to - and links to additional news sites which have picked up the PR.

Last edited:

I've ordered the PR service on Nov 15th for a brand new page.
The PR was done on Nov 18th.
keyword went up from 17 to 3rd place, it's not an high volume keyword but sill the results are impressive.
* This is the only service I've used on this page.
jawao4.png

Reactions: p0ck3taces
Hi, I am interested in the service, can send me some samples ?
Thanks!

Best if you just order one.

seems fair i might try it out

Lol

I've ordered the PR service on Nov 15th for a brand new page.
The PR was done on Nov 18th.
keyword went up from 17 to 3rd place, it's not an high volume keyword but sill the results are impressive.
* This is the only service I've used on this page.
jawao4.png

Wow, someone who watches their rankings! Congratulations sir you are the first person out of 9 threads to actually post a ranking report. You win the secret grand prize of one free PR order - to be redeemed whenever you like.

Taking those orders - make em.

I tried to make an order.
But i got An error message from Paypal stating i can't pay Indian User as i am also from India as per regulations.

Do you have any alternate Payment method like moneybookers, Bank account etc.?

I want to order one press release.

just made a bulk order

Confirmed. Thanks.

I tried to make an order.
But i got An error message from Paypal stating i can't pay Indian User as i am also from India as per regulations.

Do you have any alternate Payment method like moneybookers, Bank account etc.?

I want to order one press release.

Sorry I do not.

Room for more orders.

I've tried a few services on WF with mixed results. This one is excellent - good communication, quality press release and simply just does what it says. J

Just ordered a couple after checking links on my first order a few weeks ago, all still there and looking good :)

I've tried a few services on WF with mixed results. This one is excellent - good communication, quality press release and simply just does what it says. J

Just ordered a couple after checking links on my first order a few weeks ago, all still there and looking good :)

Thanks for the words and your continued business.

Just did a 10x bulk order.

Thanks for the bulk order.

Status
Not open for further replies.