Bought a new gun today...

I have two primary calibers. I've selected the 9mm, and 223. I tend to buy 9mm's as my primary side arm and 223 as my primary assault rifles. I chose only two calibers so that I can stockpile ammunition without making it so complex. I have XD's, M11s, and several other in this caliber.

friendly piece of advice, stock at least one other set of calibers for each pistol and rifle even if it's not your goto. Diversity is good. Especially if you already have quantity in your calibers ofchoice.

I fire in 9mm and 223 as well but in the last year I've also been buying 45 and 308 just to have it because a lot of other people do.

$.02

Glock 17 is a nice piece, had it for a few years. Like someone else said though I don't like glocks a lot but you can't beat their reliability.

I'm sure a 9mm would do just as much damage as a 40 or 45; despite it being a tad bit bigger.

As someone who has been shot with a .45 (but not a 9mm) if I had a choice I'd probably choose a 9mm. The .45 left a big hole in me.

Why dont you put your cape on and take your buddies into the hood and start shooting black people you pussy!

All talk no trousers!

Pussy ass cracka.

Oh I see you live in L.A, I dare you to go to Compton or Long Beach and say the shit you say on this forum, you pussy!

I tripple dare you!
You pussy ass pussy! :)

2012-02-19_0910.png

2012-02-19_0912.png

Why dont you put your cape on and take your buddies into the hood and start shooting black people you pussy!

All talk no trousers!

Pussy ass cracka.

Oh I see you live in L.A, I dare you to go to Compton or Long Beach and say the shit you say on this forum, you pussy!

I tripple dare you!

What's this about maintaining focus and productivity?

. I'm planning on making the move to Arizona or Florida within the next year; then eventually hawaii which has pretty messed up laws. But many of states are pretty good with issuing ccw's.

FL concealed carry laws are really good, the permits are relatively easy to get (fee+2 hour class that you can take at any gun show for $50) and we actually have laws that protect gun owners in the event that they actually have to use it for defense.

I moved here 5 years ago and was actually surprised at the pro gun protections here.

However, I would take a .45 over the 9mm any day of the week. The G26 is compact and has less recoil than you'd expect for a .45

Glock's are good guns, of course, but they don't really do anything for me. HK or Sig are more my taste since I've always kinda hated the Glock trigger.

Same here. You get spoiled by a 1911 trigger and Glock just feels like shit. Or maybe that's the plastic... dunno. They may be good reliable guns, I don't like them though.

i had a glock .40 but got rid of it. the one thing that bothered me was that i have kids and the glock safety is basically "don't pull the trigger"... LOL

i had a glock .40 but got rid of it. the one thing that bothered me was that i have kids and the glock safety is basically "don't pull the trigger"... LOL

getting rid of guns is no way to teach kids about safety. what do you think will happen when your kid is over by billy's house playing with billy's dads glock?

i got one bro ... fucking LOVE IT. Got a 30rd mag, and a streamlight flashlight on it. It's beastly

Here it is
Glock.jpg

Took my defensive handgun training with a Glock 17 (check out that link to ITTS if you're in LA - these people are beyond legit). Loved it - that thing was like an extension of my hand. Sadly, still haven't bought one, but it's on my list.

At that class they let us shoot a whole bunch of stuff to try out, the Glock definitely worked best with me. Was also my first time shooting an assault rifle and a shotgun - epic experience.

As someone who has been shot with a .45 (but not a 9mm) if I had a choice I'd probably choose a 9mm. The .45 left a big hole in me.

.....Couldn't imagine, never been shot yet, lol. I heard from someone that he shot someone in afghannyland when deployed; he said the 9mm bled him out but didnt 'stop' him. im sure it was lies or he had fmj ammo or something.

All talk no trousers!

Pussy ass cracka.

I tripple dare you!

2012-02-19_0912.png

One second (opening: Ebonics Translator - Translate English into Ebonics with the Pimp Translator). Oh, ok I get what your saying now... Doing so would just further my point about the decay of society. Neighboorhoods with bars on the windows; gangs of blacks and wabs because they cant propel themselves in life (some can, majority cannot). The time will come for that. For now though, im waiting for them to continue to kill each other to minimize their numbers since there to pussy to fight one on one...

getting rid of guns is no way to teach kids about safety. what do you think will happen when your kid is over by billy's house playing with billy's dads glock?

Agreed; my daughter is told about these alot. I'll get her to start shooting at 5 or 6 with a 22lr. I can't see liberal anti-gun people believing in what they do in this type of society.

guns are for fags to make up for their too small penises

Or for people who don't wanna rely on "911" when shit hits the fan. Man up.

Exactly the type of pussy answer I would expect from a pussy ass pussy like you :)

All talk pussy. All talk, even after the triple dare, bitch. You just lost face, bitch.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps"]Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

==============
in b4 your dumb ass post some lame excuse that you dont know what I mean.

Shook

I must gave my daughter a S&W model 410 40 caliber, loads of knock down power. For fun, get a couple replica's 69 caliber flint lock horse pistols. Instead of lead shot, get some magnesium pellets. Thje friction in the air igniotes the shot and you end up with a one shot very nasty weapon. I love the 223, I have a AR15 all pimped out. Fast as you can pull the trigger

Since the thread's relevant to my interests... Just bought my first today, Walther PPQ (9mm).

I'll have pics after the Maryland mandatory 7 day wait period. He said it'll probably be 10 days. Sigh.

For those of you that know what the details are all about:

cat_page_ppq_tech_lg.jpg

And now back to your regularly scheduled Dresdenathon.