Status
Not open for further replies.

Creator

Oct 19, 2011
Rating - 91.3%
21   2   0
I've Organized.

I've Structured.

I've Created a Blogroll List of Various Levels of Quality sites to fit budgets and channel clients to.

www.BlogRollServices.com

I'm offering these deals to WickedFire Only!

PR8 Blogroll Links - $235 Permanent
(only 2x available // 35 OBL Max )
- 3 members of board purchased review copies. Look for posts soon after.

PR7 Blogroll Links - $200 Permanent ( some 1 Yr ) (( 2x reviews $185 )
(( 24 OBL Max . Only 8 spaces remain ))

PR6 Blogroll Links - $125 1 Year ( 2x reviews $112 each )
(( 24OBL max . 1st Time Opened to Commercial LInks ))

PR5 Blogrolls - $90 1 Year // $100 Permanent ( 2x $80 Reviews )
(( Various OBL Limits // Max is 35 OBL ) )

PR4 blogrolls - $70 Permanent ( 2x reviews $60 )
(( 24 OBL Max ))

Thanks to all previous WickedFire Customers! Hopefully I can make a light business out of this.

www.BlogrollServices.com

Why are the prices different on your website and in your post? For example, permanent PR8 on website is $360 and here it's $235.

Also, can I get urls for PR7 and PR8? I'd like to analyze backlinks profile for those domains to see if those high PRs can sustain the next PR update.

Also, can I get urls for PR7 and PR8? I'd like to analyze backlinks profile for those domains to see if those high PRs can sustain the next PR update.

Will do. They've sustained 2 PR updates or more so far.

3 People from this forum can post reviews on the PR8.

Sending PM in a few.

Purchased a PR8 blogroll from Creator and link added as promised. OBL about 46. Google appears to have 148 pages indexed. Just waiting now to see some positive SERPS movement.

Purchased a PR8 blogroll from Creator and link added as promised. OBL about 46. Google appears to have 148 pages indexed. Just waiting now to see some positive SERPS movement.

Thanks for the certification.

The complete OBL is higher of course b/c of blog posts. Excuse my error above for saying "OBL" when i s hould say "Blogroll OBL" The entire OBL will vary as the posts change on the sites but we have a cap on blogroll links.

can you please send me the urls to review?

thanks

pm pr8 & 7s urls please

in pr8. are these still available? is it just 1 site?

I'm interested, can you PM me details on the domains so I can have a look. Cheers.

PMing everyone now. GOOD MORNING WF!

Yo sir can I get a list to the pr? I need to check the site before purchase.

Will do. Sending now.

And just to clarify to all. I am partnered in, owner, or contracted into these blogs for management of blogroll linking services.

I've been selling through WickedFire for over 1 Year. Became a member more recently as i realized this could become a bigger business.

All funds I recieve are secured as I pay partners/bloggers/etc with a secured credit card ... Only verified paypals. Any issues with a blogroll removing your link early or doing something 'slick' such as stopping the pointing of a high powered link to a blog you're on, I'll pull the funds and refund you ( Charto911 can verify I've done this already for him ).

Keep in mind however, natural changes are legitimate.

All Blogroll Links I service aim to provide a good ROI. Links that will last long enough so you profit from it's usage. Nothing that will wash away tomorrow.

Made aware by a WF user that it's very important everyone research these URLs with and without the "www." because they aren't redirected to one domain.

One package spoken for. 2 PR8 links left.

Status
Not open for further replies.