~*~ Blog commenting to over 8000 auto-approved blogs~*~ LIMITED SPOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excursion

Jul 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Get your site higher in the search engines and make more sales.

Here are some details on a few of the urls I have

PR8 9
PR7 29
PR6 90
PR5 219
PR4 632
PR3 1174
PR2 1589
PR1 1123
And 7 EDU URLS

I will only do this for 25 members because these blogs are not spammed to death. So the less it has been commented on the higher your link juice is.

Price is only $50 for over 8k auto approved backlinks that will guarantee to push your site up in the rankings.

PM ME for more information and I will put you in the line up. It is first come first serve. Then once I have 25 orders, this service will be closed and never reopened.

I will offer 1 (and only 1) review to a respected member.

If you consider me to be a respected member, I'll put in for the review copy. Notice I've been here a while and have a bunch of iTraders. In any case, this service is pretty interesting and I'm curious if you really will limit it to 25 orders. How many URLs and anchors are required for the whole order? PM me if interested in giving me the review copy. I'll leave a detailed review of your service in the thread afterwards. Thanks.

The million dollar questions,,, how many unique domains,, and what is the OBLon the really Hihg PR links in there. I assume that this is ll wp and no follow.

All of the urls that your link gets put on are unique, there is no duplicate urls in the batch.

As for the OBL on the high pr urls, I cannot answer that because honestly I havent checked.

As for WP and no follow, It is a combination of both no follow and do follow blogs from wordpress and blog engine.

You will find with me I am not going to sugar coat anything to make the sale.

stevehnsn never got back to my pm for his information so I will give the review copy to you onkelmicha, then your review will tell it all.

Sending a PM your way.

Interested in buying this. Please PM me Pay Pal.

Question first though: Title says "Blog commenting to over 8000 auto-approved blogs" but there's no mention of you doing the commenting in your post. Will you get all the comments out there? How many different URLs and keywords can be used? Will you by using proxies when using the blog commenting software?

Yes, I will be using scrapebox to do the commenting, I have 30 private proxies that I will be using, and I use a spun comment so they look natural to the visitor and the search engines

I can only use 1 url but unlimited keywords.

So like if you have a bedding site, I can use

URL - Bedding.com
KW - Kids Bedding
Adult bedding, Cat bedding.. so on

no, thats what i thought it was but surprised you only let us submit 1 url.

also, you mentioned unique urls, but what about the domains?how many unique domains?

They are all unique, there is not one duplicate domain.

So to make it clear if you mean like

Domain.com/post1
Domain.com/post2

No they are like that, these are all unique, no duplicates.

Once Grindstone reviews the service it will clarify everything.

You sent me a PM an hour and a half ago and you're already giving away my review copy? WTF dude. I was just about to send my info. Some people can't check their PM every fuckin minute of the day.

Well if you would have just said you were busy in your reply, I would have gave you a review copy also. But since you want to be all negative. And in all fairness, who asks for a review copy then dont check their emails or PM's?

Well I didn't get laid this past weekend so I'm in a foul mood. And as far as not checking my PMs, I DID check my PMs just obviously 30 minutes too late.

^^ i thought it was odd he gave the review to onkelmicha and then later in reply to my post said he gave it to grindstone too even though I posted before onkelmicha... so im i getting a free review too?

ha

Status
Not open for further replies.