Blog Attack - blog posts & blog roll - PR2-7 - 1000+ blogs - varied IPs - Dirt cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of deal could I get if I ordered an unique blog post on every site in your network (dripped out)? Totally serious; pm me.

I just checked the PR of my blogpost which I bought on one of your PR7 blogs, and it now shows as page rank 1, not 7. This is since the last PR update.

I am not happy with that. Please can you explain? Is it a dropped domain? If so, I would like a refund, as I paid a premium believing it was a true page rank 7 domain. It clearly isn't.

$6 per post means that post will be published to all blogs in the network below PR 3 or will it just get posted to one blog in the network?

The prices are for 1 blog post. So after I send you the list, you select the blog where you want your post, based on your niche and PR.

I will then write an article and post it on that blog.

Got part of my first order today. Impressive blog posts which have a different photo in each one. This is a good service as the price is reasonable and it is nice to be able to choose which ones we want from the list.
2nd order placed.

can you pm me the urls for the PR3,4,5 which are available for blogrolls links and the PR5,6,7 for blogposts. THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.