Black Demon’s Social Empire-270 Social Shares-9 Platforms-Free Review Copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

also interested to know how "real" these profiles are. can you send some samples or explain your process in a but more detail

Got a free review copy from SAM , Here's my Review of it:

Speed: I got it in 8 Days instead of his normal delivery time period 9-11 days. So its 10/10 for me.
Communication: Awesome. He is always online at Skype, we have exchanged few words and it is nice of him to clear all my doubts. 10/10
Price: i got bonus social shares. Ideally I should have got 75 but he got me 120+. They are dirt cheap at the price. 10/10
Quality: Super. I did not expect that high quality work. Checked some profiles manually they looked 100% real. 10/10
Overall Review: 10/10. I am pretty much amazed and simultaneously satisfied with his service. I would say go for it. Recommended

REVIEW:
Got the report file.
Delivery speed is fine and OP is easy to reach.
Quality- You dont get all the exact posts urls. You get an original url of tweet and then op shows total count of retweets on them. Its not possible to comment on quality of those votes.
I went deep and went thru multiple profiles. Many of them look fine.

All in all ~ OP is offering a nice service with a decent price.
$15 for so many social votes? - Go for it!

Speed: 10/10 Super Fast!
Communication: 10/10 Answered all of my questions
Price: Too Cheap :)
Quality: 10/10 Period.
Overall Review: 10/10. I think if you can get social signals at this price. Dont thnk twice.

A++++++

Thanks for the Review!

Got a free review copy from SAM , Here's my Review of it:

Speed: I got it in 8 Days instead of his normal delivery time period 9-11 days. So its 10/10 for me.
Communication: Awesome. He is always online at Skype, we have exchanged few words and it is nice of him to clear all my doubts. 10/10
Price: i got bonus social shares. Ideally I should have got 75 but he got me 120+. They are dirt cheap at the price. 10/10
Quality: Super. I did not expect that high quality work. Checked some profiles manually they looked 100% real. 10/10
Overall Review: 10/10. I am pretty much amazed and simultaneously satisfied with his service. I would say go for it. Recommended

PM Sent!

also interested to know how "real" these profiles are. can you send some samples or explain your process in a but more detail

Last 6 Copies @20% Discount

Coupon - 20off

GRAB DISCOUNTED COPY NOW.

Thanks for the Review!

REVIEW:
Got the report file.
Delivery speed is fine and OP is easy to reach.
Quality- You dont get all the exact posts urls. You get an original url of tweet and then op shows total count of retweets on them. Its not possible to comment on quality of those votes.
I went deep and went thru multiple profiles. Many of them look fine.

All in all ~ OP is offering a nice service with a decent price.
$15 for so many social votes? - Go for it!

Thanks for the Order!

Order placed. 02N42915S84815510

Last 5 Copies @20% Discount

Coupon - 20off

Thanks for Yet Another Review!

Speed: 10/10 Super Fast!
Communication: 10/10 Answered all of my questions
Price: Too Cheap :)
Quality: 10/10 Period.
Overall Review: 10/10. I think if you can get social signals at this price. Dont thnk twice.

A++++++

Thanks for the Order!

just claimed one 20% discount copy

Thanks for the Business!

Purchased the soul mixer lets do this.

Last 3 Copies @20% Discount

Coupon - 20off

Status
Not open for further replies.